Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Incompetent and corrupt cop theycallmepaw

I assume you wont even listen to this cause you expect everyone to have a video software running 24/7 but the cop named theycallmepaw needs to be removed or banned for abusing power and being a general asshole with his cop powers. He broke RP many times and downed me 7 times in a row over and over again every time i stood up while i was a HOSTAGE in a situation. If you ignore this and he is still in game ill assume it's server abuse and take appropriate action for that.

• Like 1

Oh I did, im just making sure everyone else knows about him too. You guys are probably just going to ignore this anyway cause your friends with him on APD and the TS so I'm already sending in contact tickets to bistudios anyway. And seeing as how most of you are jsut going to laugh this off i wont be going on these forums or the server ever again and will continute to contact bistudios about your server.

Feel free to say " bye cya get out loser, nice troll blah blah" cause i wont be back.

• Like 3

Oh I did, im just making sure everyone else knows about him too. You guys are probably just going to ignore this anyway cause your friends with him on APD and the TS so I'm already sending in contact tickets to bistudios anyway. And seeing as how most of you are jsut going to laugh this off i wont be going on these forums or the server ever again and will continute to contact bistudios about your server.

Feel free to say " bye cya get out loser, nice troll blah blah" cause i wont be back.

You think bistudios would give a crap if a guy broke RP on one of the 1000+ arma servers that are in no way run by boehmia? Please don't come back, we don't need you.

• Like 8

in all fairness this individual was talked to no rp about the rp that was miss guided and messed up from the start. no texts was given about a hostage and when a negotiator (me) came with a holstered weaapon to negotiate people comming down from the crane area. i was shot before i reached the fence. the above individual was at the top of the crane and was determined to be part of the shooting of me sinc3e no text message was ever sent. to aaccuse me of being bad and no roleplay please make sure your role play is acurately stated before you accuse. for me personally no hard feelings and i hope you find fullfillment in the rp experiance of altis no matter how you feel about me personally. thank you and have a great day.

paw

• Like 5

Paw, You do not have to explain your self to us or waste your time with this fool, we know you do the right thing even when no ones watching.  (Secret identities and Assassins)  So please save your energy for the game, people like this ruin attitudes for the day and you don't deserve that, keep on keeping on boss!! You da PO PO!!! haha