FYI

2 minutes ago, Ham said:

I like hearing the game to see if there is any footsteps. So, I really don't listen to music while doing anything.

I do this when playing civ. When playing cop, we're always on the offensive. So I play music :D

I'll post what I listen too when I get home.

1 minute ago, McDili said:

I do this when playing civ. When playing cop, we're always on the offensive. So I play music :D

I'll post what I listen too when I get home.

Yeah, even when I'm on the offensive I like hearing  footsteps, gives you a big advantage.

7 hours ago, McDili said:

Tryhard

first comment i have ever agreed with you on!

7 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

I'm a potato aim regardless so :( I could have nature sounds playing and I still can't aim! 

You are not bae <3

7 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

I'm a potato aim regardless so :( I could have nature sounds playing and I still can't aim! 

This might be true Senor Bubbaroo... would you like to have an APD duel with Cuzzi? You can catch up it's only 3-0 :)

I listen to Rise Against or The Offspring when I'm in combat... I don't know what it is but it gets you pumped in my opinion.

• Admin
8 hours ago, CuzzICann said:

This might be true Senor Bubbaroo... would you like to have an APD duel with Cuzzi? You can catch up it's only 3-0 :)

I listen to Rise Against or The Offspring when I'm in combat... I don't know what it is but it gets you pumped in my opinion.

The frogs on the background.... You know? The so-called birds you guys call out? :( 

12 hours ago, Bubbaloo said:

The frogs on the background.... You know? The so-called birds you guys call out? :( 

Lol what? Are you talking about messenger pigeons? Because I have never used that before in my life... :/