RP server i don't think so...

I've totally been robo cop 'd by a big certain someone I'm not gunna pat who but he did it for revenge cuz I shot him as a civ and tried to take his Taru, wish I had it on vid because then when I was in jail , he literally texted me "karma is a bitch!" and the APD is supposed to be held at a higher standard ? lol..

On 4/3/2016 at 6:54 AM, Rusty said:

Wavious stfu. accept the fact I got your dumb ass unbanned and stop crying about the server. You are welcome by the way.

i should have banned you from teamspeak sooner than i did

• Like 1
On 4/7/2016 at 5:10 PM, John Wayne said:

Point I forgot to mention is the other person and I were trying to have fun by saying that we were the other person but the cop insisted we weren't, he could've just issued each of us the others ticket but didn't want to play along, just straight to LIST and it was disappointing.

you would've had to have been there but I'm done talking about it cause I've simply lost interest....

Thats a different problem. A lot of players (mostly PO's and deputies) are afraid to RP. They get so worried about not breaking the handbook that they don't go very far from it. Usually the difference between a corporal and a PO is someone that is capable of using the handbook for RP instead of RPing the handbook. I would very rarely expect any decent RP from a deputy because they're too preoccupied with trying to show that they know the rules and handbook.

• Like 2