Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Bye Everybody

I feel like taking a very long vacation somewhere very far away from Arma. Peter Long encouraged this decision very much; he said I deserved to treat myself to it. I asked Peter is he was very sure that I deserved such an honor; he insisted. I don't feel like I have much of a choice, but I guess I'll take my very long vacation so this is my farewell to all you very nice people, specifically Immunity, the most respectable gang on the server. I'll be very content playing ROBLOX, Club Penguin, and Bloon Tower Defense. I'll have to admit, the administration here is as good as my Elementary School where I got a referral for using the monkey bars at recess. Gotta hand it to Peter though, those "40 hours shifts" must really be tough, ya know? Fetching the clip board and paperwork for the real medical professionals is really rough. I have so much respect for your profession; you're really saving lives.

perioperative_nursing.jpg

^^^

I appreciate all the love and support from my fellow gamers who enjoy playing on Arma. Sadly, I must go because my private plane is waiting for me and I must crush pussy in my Igloo. Goodbye!

'

'

'

'

Vacation reason: Talking about duping/encouraging others to dupe (that's "Exploiting" apparently)

Be careful out there, maybe there are some more hidden rules out there that have yet to be discovered.

You admitted to duping and then you tried blaming it on another person so they took the heat. I'ts a cowards way out. You could have taken the ban like a man but instead you fucked up then tried to blame it on someone else. On top of that, you lied to the staff which is grounds for a perm. Don't be salty at the staff for your dumb ass decisions.

Im gonna turn on an oven here, because I feel like making a roast. Just 1 question here, is your ass jealous of all of the shit that has come out of your mouth? I have a couple of things to say to your little bitch ass, and then I'm gonna lock the post.

You came to the staff with a mega-little bitch sob story, saying that you were bullied by T and forced into duping suicide vests. I was lenient with you, allowing for you to come back to the community that I work so hard to make fun for everyone. You told us that you were shown by someone else how to do it, and that you didn't want to. That person ended up getting a permanent ban.

Then, in your EXTREME IDIOCY, you submit a compensation ticket for some moonshine that disappeared. IN THAT VIDEO, YOU BRAG ABOUT DUPING 20 SUICIDE VESTS, GETTING OFF EASY, THEN YOU ROAST THE DUDE WHO GOT BANNED, SAYING YOU MADE HIM TAKE THE FALL. So sit down, eat your perm, and cry to your mother. 

Speaking of your parents, I apologize to them, and I extend them all of my sympathy, as living with someone who is so socially, mentally, and emotionally damaged must be hard. http://www.helpguide.org/articles/autism/helping-children-with-autism.htm 

Now, lets take a look at your post.  : "Gotta hand it to Peter though, those "40 hours shifts" must really be tough, ya know? Fetching the clip board and paperwork for the real medical professionals is really rough. I have so much respect for your profession; you're really saving lives. "

Well Gary, you really are gonna eat your words here. When you develop diabetes at an early age because you sit behind your computer stuffing your morbidly obese face, you are gonna walk into an office and see a Nurse. I really hope that Nurse gives you the best possible care in the world, and makes you think twice about what you said. Although, coming from someone who has been denied from every community college, I'm not really gonna destroy you for your lack of knowledge of a real profession. 

Hope you enjoyed your stay here, because it is over. 

/rant

• Like 14
  • Admin
10 hours ago, GaryTheSnail said:

Gotta

Lost all respect for you. Went personal. Some of us have to work for a living. Don't criticize what you don't understand. Good luck in another community. You are not welcome here anymore. 

• Like 4