Olympus Entertainment | Giveaway + 4th of July Sale | PRICE MATCH UPDATED! ×

APD can do this?

So i came back after quiting for awhile and i was driving around in my sports hatchback and jumped out and died at the airport so i waited  for like 10 mins for a medic i didn't care about that but as soon as i get revived I had 2 APD sitting there waiting for me to get revive they can do that? Just wait no evidence that a person is a criminal and just arrest him

Also one thing to keep in mind is we, as medics, HAVE to revive you if you hit that request button. If you say in side chat "medic don't revive me" because you see cops next to your body, we still have to revive you.

as seen in the hanbook:

2.      Civilians that request a revive after expiring are automatically providing their consent to receive medical attention.

2.1. Deceased players cannot revoke a revive request.

2 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

Yes, they can do that. The focus for you should be role playing your charges, not your identity.

Also your actions leading up to being restrained. Often times officers will work something out with you based on your actions after being revived.

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
Just now, Talindor said:

Also your actions leading up to being restrained. Often times officers will work something out with you based on your actions after being revived.

Good point and very true.

When I get cought I usaully Just spill the beans, Rp and say can I keep my gun or get a smaller ticket? When they say No I just scream at them until they give me the ticket.

Well i had a mk200 and loged on and was missing a mag i guess it despawned and i doubt i was going to get to keep anything anyways i dont have anymoney i got a 2 days ban for combat logging o well i just dont think its fair but its fine.

• Admin

Anytime you are faced with a situation like that, your best bet is to surrender yourself and RP your charges to the best of your ability. If you have anything illegal on you, you might lose them, but have a great chance at getting a half ticket or a full on pardon. A lot of the APD members truly appreciate a good RP session. 

I don't know the context of this situation, but I hate it when medics disclose the identity of their clients. Doesn't seem like a very neutral faction when they do that.

It just dont make sense i mean if they were in pursuit and the player died and request medic its different but when they just come across you body and camp it for you to get revived and instantly say hands up it the APD like how do you know who i am its kinda fail RP

If a killer in real life gets treated by the medic, or seeked medical attention at a hospital for a bullet wound dued to a scuffle, the doctors have to report that by law to the police. In some cases in Olympus,  (I know it's rare) Apd would be cruising by and see a medic reviving a player with an illegal weapon. It's not all about them reporting the request to the police. 

8 hours ago, DanteFleury said:

Anytime you are faced with a situation like that, your best bet is to surrender yourself and RP your charges 

Wrong, as soon as you get up and they engage you blast them

• Like 1
  • Admin
51 minutes ago, orcpoc said:

Eh, for a good combat moment maybe. For the purpose of RP, ill take the first. 

Especially if its 4v1 as being rev or something like that. 

17 hours ago, orcpoc said:

90% of the time you end up having to fork over more money for doing that.

Being compliant with officers often means you don't get slapped with every possible charge, and can sometimes lead to reduced tickets.

25 minutes ago, McDili said:

90% of the time you end up having to fork over more money for doing that.

Being compliant with officers often means you don't get slapped with every possible charge, and can sometimes lead to reduced tickets.

But if you're not shitty, no ticket.

1 hour ago, Augustus said:

But if you're not shitty, no ticket.

Actually has little to do with how good you are. This game is all about positioning. If you're surrounded by 3 cops waiting for you to get revived, the only way you're winning is if those 3 cops are uncoordinated and all really terrible, and even then you still don't have good odds. But the fact is you have to rely on the odds that all 3 of those officers are going to do something stupid. Even if you make no mistakes you can still lose and you probably will.

11 minutes ago, McDili said:

Actually has little to do with how good you are. This game is all about positioning. If you're surrounded by 3 cops waiting for you to get revived, the only way you're winning is if those 3 cops are uncoordinated and all really terrible, and even then you still don't have good odds. But the fact is you have to rely on the odds that all 3 of those officers are going to do something stupid. Even if you make no mistakes you can still lose and you probably will.

Touché