Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Bye Guys :)

Fedot - Dad, i will always be your bodyguard on medic. I'll have the PDub in my backpack and if someone says shit to you dad, I will cap the fuck outta them. Love me dad

• Like 1

See ya Ham. Had some conversations with you already about this topic so I already knew :)

One of my favorite people to play with. You're always looking for a good time and I don't think I ever saw you really rage. 

One of the best cops out there. Message me on steam whenever you want to play :D

<3

19 minutes ago, Poro said:

See ya Ham. Had some conversations with you already about this topic so I already knew :)

One of my favorite people to play with. You're always looking for a good time and I don't think I ever saw you really rage. 

One of the best cops out there. Message me on steam whenever you want to play :D

<3

<3

1 minute ago, ramblerx said:

Better come back next year!! 

Going to miss ya dude! Kills to see my RP buddy leave!!

I'll see you on that battle Royale island again my friend!!

Yeah, I'll probably play again tonight just for a goodbye thing. And I'll try to get every so often.

Cake - Because you made me feel bad about no putting you. Cake, you call everyone irrelevant and you literally fuck on everyone. You're fun to play with and you have no problem roasting the fuck out of someone when they are being a flaming faggot. You're also funny as fuck. ily <3

Sad to see you go but then again, I haven't played the game seriously in like 4 months (thanks daddy clemenza for the wake up call) Peace, you're always welcome in Nerdz TS (I might not be, but hey) Also hopefully this gets posted. I'm still moderated :(

1 minute ago, Dick Hurtz said:

Thats fine dont include me. Bye ham :'(

Dick Hurtz - Takes after Jopple with the "Fuck you, Ham" also I loved playing cop with you. You never played seriously and you always made it fun. ily <3

2 minutes ago, Dejay said:

Sad to see you go but then again, I haven't played the game seriously in like 4 months (thanks daddy clemenza for the wake up call) Peace, you're always welcome in Nerdz TS (I might not be, but hey) Also hopefully this gets posted. I'm still moderated :(

<3

• Like 1

Phizx - You're really fun to play with and you also are pretty funny. Idk why you invited Ash to your gang though. I guess it was out of pity. But, thanks for all the great times in T teamspeak. And, I'm pretty sure you were in LGN or NaCLO

2 minutes ago, Trumper said:

that hurts ham. even after all of our talks of you confiding your gang hopping in me, NOT EVEN A MENTION

I can't edit anymore I made one for you though...

Trumper - After I left MC and wasn't in a gang, you would always message me to get me back in. Also, when I was in MC, it was fun playing with you bb <3 

1 minute ago, .Ashton. said:

ba3caf3a35.png 10/10

Get ready to remove some of that signature.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Ham said:

I can't edit anymore I made one for you though...

Trumper - After I left MC and wasn't in a gang, you would always message me to get me back in. Also, when I was in MC, it was fun playing with you bb <3 

Get ready to remove some of that signature.

It will stay there forever.

Just now, Augustus said:

EVEN HAM AGREES, UNBAN THREE RIP 2k16! It's sad to see you go Ham, from what I've heard of you you're pretty cool. Wish I could've met you in game. Have a good one.

<3 You too man :)

Just now, .Ashton. said:

It will stay there forever.

Not that ;)

• Like 1