Locked OP ghosthawk

tbh ghost hawk shouldn't be able to fire on civs when escaping fed my opinion yeah return fire on the 1500 round full auto g hawk with no recoil great idea not to mention places you sell gold is all wide open field and you have to sit there with a giant fuckin target on your back 10x10 ghost is going to win chasing a fucking truck 

tbh ghost hawk engagement rules should be changed but we are talking to Olympus most beloved so fuck my mother 

Edited by RAYRAY

All im going to say is i want them to buff the Ghost Hawk they are so weak now. i don't know when you played or experienced it but they are paper now. and if you get a shot on the pilot you can shoot and maybe take it down before we can respond with guns.. soo either your very new. or you have no idea how to fight Air. 

1 minute ago, RAYRAY said:

tbh ghost hawk shouldn't be able to fire on civs when escaping fed my opinion yeah return fire on the 1500 round full auto g hawk with no recoil great idea not to mention places you sell gold is all wide open field and you have to sit there with a giant fuckin target on your back 10x10 ghost is going to win chasing a fucking truck 

you can't just shoot people selling gold, you have to have shot at the ghosthawk. 

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.
5 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

tbh ghost hawk engagement rules should be changed but we are talking to Olympus most beloved so fuck my mother 

Just going to throw this out there, one of your dumb friends shot at the ghosthawk while you were selling gold. Blame your friends.

Seeing threads like these make me want to have 3rip and rusty back cause they were willing to take the challenge and fight and not hide in dp4 like a bunch of bitches. 

Fyi you should have seen Grandma Gary when he was chief it was a non stop barrage of ghosthawks. 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, EatMeth said:

Seeing threads like these make me want to have 3rip and rusty back cause they were willing to take the challenge and fight and not hide in dp4 like a bunch of bitches. 

Fyi you should have seen Grandma Gary when he was chief it was a non stop barrage of ghosthawks. 

-GhostHawk_Enable 069

literally only APD saying

"get better"

"just one tap the pilot brah wtf is wrong with you"

"wish rusty an 3rip were here so they can fuck my ass again" 

and you just said g hawk has permission to shoot once bomb goes off so wtf is the difference ? 

2 minutes ago, RAYRAY said:

literally only APD saying

"get better"

"just one tap the pilot brah wtf is wrong with you"

"wish rusty an 3rip were here so they can fuck my ass again" 

Literally only tree saying

"RVD IT"

"CHUG THOSE REDGULLS"

"COMBAT LOG"

Get the fuck out of here you outspoken child.

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Mobundo African Warlord said:

All im going to say is i want them to buff the Ghost Hawk they are so weak now. i don't know when you played or experienced it but they are paper now. and if you get a shot on the pilot you can shoot and maybe take it down before we can respond with guns.. soo either your very new. or you have no idea how to fight Air. 

Any heli is weak when you sit still 200m in the air with it. (You're not a very good pilot)

3.8k hours on this game and I have believed the Ghosthawk has no place in Altis life since the day I started. There is a fine line between "Underpowered", "Balanced", and "Unbalanced". The Ghosthawk is really unbalanced. It's not even like you have to place accurate shots with the thing because you have like 1500 7.62 bullets. Sorry, lemme repeat that 1500, 7.62 BULLETS.  Yes, the bullets that you fucking mongols complain is so overpowered, there is 1500 of them in a minigun on the side of a HELICOPTER available to you, fucking crazy right? Not to mention is has no recoil.

Edited by Vanilla Coke
  • Like 1
Just now, EatMeth said:

Literally only tree saying

"RVD IT"

"CHUG THOSE REDGULLS"

"COMBAT LOG"

bro i am actually here to have fun an shit but fuck your ghost Hawks end of story ya your fucking pal roasted me heli i wouldn't VDM ppl who lose absolutely nothing while I lose 2nd gearset and heli 

1 minute ago, Vanilla Coke said:

Any heli is weak when you sit still 200m in the air with it. (You're not a very good pilot)

3.8k hours on this game and I have believed the Ghosthawk has no place in Altis life since the day I started. There is a fine line between "Underpowered", "Balanced", and "Unbalanced". The Ghosthawk is really unbalanced. It's not even like you have to place accurate shots with the thing because you have like 1500 7.62 bullets. Sorry, lemme repeat that 1500, 7.62 BULLETS.  Yes, the bullets that you fucking mongols complain is so overpowered, there is 1500 of them in a minigun on the side of a HELICOPTER available to you, fucking crazy right?

Jesus fuck bud you have 3.8k hours and you don't realize that the ghosthawk is 6.5 and has 2000 bullets 

Afk the launcher some more mongol. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

3.8k hours on this game and I have believed the Ghosthawk has no place in Altis life since the day I started. There is a fine line between "Underpowered", "Balanced", and "Unbalanced". The Ghosthawk is really unbalanced. It's not even like you have to place accurate shots with the thing because you have like 1500 7.62 bullets. Sorry, lemme repeat that 1500, 7.62 BULLETS.  Yes, the bullets that you fucking mongols complain is so overpowered, there is 1500 of them in a minigun on the side of a HELICOPTER available to you, fucking crazy right? Not to mention is has no recoil.

They are only 6.5 and it really isnt that hard to take out. Even if you can't shoot out the pilot, the gunners are open and have no protection.

Just now, EatMeth said:

Jesus fuck bud you have 3.8k hours and you don't realize that the ghosthawk is 6.5 and has 2000 bullets 

Afk the launcher some more mongol. 

I actually just sit in Kavala in pistol bang.

On the real though, my mistake. But it still doesn't change the fact it is immensely overpowered.

2 hours ago, Vanilla Coke said:

I actually just sit in Kavala in pistol bang.

On the real though, my mistake. But it still doesn't change the fact it is immensely overpowered.

The thread's locked so I know you can't reply, for anyone curious, you can literally take out the ghosthawk's main rotors these days with about 8 7.62 rounds.