Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Later Boys

Well After this Great Long journey I'm Leaving.. you may see me on sometimes but not anything serious like before.. I'd Like to thank Everyone In Titans ( i know there not a thing)... BUt more Specifically @badaim for giving me, a Not known player a chance to lead such an amazing gang. Id also like to thank @Keystone for sticking with me to the bitter end. I love you @epicshot12 (Disease), and you are the Person im gonna miss the most. And thanks @Peter Long for giving me that first mill oh so many months ago.

Later Boys, was good.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Chaos said:

Well After this Great Long journey I'm Leaving.. you may see me on sometimes but not anything serious like before.. I'd Like to thank Everyone In Titans ( i know there not a thing)... BUt more Specifically @badaim for giving me, a Not known player a chance to lead such an amazing gang. Id also like to thank @Keystone for sticking with me to the bitter end. I love you @epicshot12 (Disease), and you are the Person im gonna miss the most. And thanks @Peter Long for giving me that first mill oh so many months ago.

Later Boys, was good.

it feels like you just proposed to me the other day.....oh wait you did :) see ya around

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

This is the introductions thread bye bye thread and there is no bye bye thread so I guess u actually leave (: but serious u don't know me actually none does but I always loved ur montages and seeing u in game and I think ur one of the nicest robbers