Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Rugg

Should Rugg be permanently moderated on the forums?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Should Rugg be permanently moderated on the forums?

• Hell yes, kid has less braincells then a potato.
    • No, lets let him post irrelevant and stupid shit on forums.

2 minutes ago, Rugg said:

Dude I already have this poll check my signature

don't want you permd on server, just permed on forums. your posts give me 7 different types of cancer whenever I have the misfortune of reading them

• Like 2
23 minutes ago, ScreaM said:

don't want you permd on server, just permed on forums. your posts give me 7 different types of cancer whenever I have the misfortune of reading them

Well you better get working on that bcs now my mission in life is go get to 0 reputation

edit: screw that.

Edited by Rugg

Yea please ban him from forums people like cake and linka are ban from forums and this kids not???

i'm not being toxic here he literally spams the forums i'm trying to go the forums to look at some actual content and his garbage is everywhere.

Just now, DeathSnare said:

Yea please ban him from forums people like cake and linka are ban from forums and this kids not???

i'm not being toxic here he literally spams the forums i'm trying to go the forums to look at some actual content and his garbage is everywhere.

8Hk7NsT.png

1 hour ago, Rugg said:

8Hk7NsT.png

nobody cares i certaintly dont litrally proud of your reports bud... so sad. not even going to get banned for it cause i never rdm.

edit: i watched your retarded little video you were asking to get killed now reporting me for it sounds like baiting a ban to me buddy

now get your retarded self off of the forums for all of our sakes.

sorry administration didnt mean to go off

http://plays.tv/video/57a61768db714d04b6/banning-me-for-spam-would-just-be-stupid-didnt-bother-anybody-with-spam-so-dont-see-anything-wrong-with?from=user 

theres the video^^^