Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked litterally unplayable

• Admin

Listen buddy. We are never going to be there for every little thing that happens on the server. That's why we rely heavily on player reports. 

We have a ticket system that is divided into about 12 different topics. From Player report to Compensation requests, you name it. We deal with those on a daily basis because we love this place. We want it to thrive as much as you do. 

Most of us work 40 hours a week and find the time to come home, take care of our families (Most of us are old geezers) and somehow find the time to still dedicate about 3-5 hours or more a day to this community. There isn't a day I haven't logged onto the server or the forums for the past year and a half. 

I come here daily, even after my fiancé gives me the (sleeping with the dog) look. Why? Because we care about this place, as we do our best to keep it clean and fun for people like you. 

So before you come to the forums and complain about the lack of commitment you think we have to the server how about do your part and report so we can weed out whatever is making this place unpleasant for you and others. 

On that note. I don't expect everyone to like the staff that runs the server. Keep in mind we don't like everyone that plays here either. But we damn well wouldn't be a community without each other would we? Now go play and let us do our jobs. 

• Like 2
32 minutes ago, Bubbaloo Burrito said:

Now go play and let us do our jobs. 

Thats kinda the main reason of this post.

I would play if my game dident crash every 10 minutes.

And im done reporting, Ive been dicked by admins to many times i had 1 mill im comp open only got 380k in comp ive roughly had about 5 mill in comp open and only been comped roughly 2.3 mill.

Ive damn near quit the server many times but where the fuck am i gonna go? When i still played olympus hella hard and was in NW i went on fuck loads of altis life servers and mass rdmed. And then theres the few people who like me Marty, :: Nova ::, :: Box :: :Kappa:, and many other who im not sure want to be named as friends. The server is fun but ya know i was able to talk to people without saying "Im prob going to crash in like 4 minutes." Or constantly looking around for some pdub warrior to rdm me. This is a roleplay server right? Not king of the hill? Maybe ive been joining a team deathmatch server this entire time.

2 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Thats kinda the main reason of this post.

I would play if my game dident crash every 10 minutes.

And im done reporting, Ive been dicked by admins to many times i had 1 mill im comp open only got 380k in comp ive roughly had about 5 mill in comp open and only been comped roughly 2.3 mill.

Ive damn near quit the server many times but where the fuck am i gonna go? When i still played olympus hella hard and was in NW i went on fuck loads of altis life servers and mass rdmed. And then theres the few people who like me Marty, :: Nova ::, :: Box :: :Kappa:, and many other who im not sure want to be named as friends. The server is fun but ya know i was able to talk to people without saying "Im prob going to crash in like 4 minutes." Or constantly looking around for some pdub warrior to rdm me. This is a roleplay server right? Not king of the hill? Maybe ive been joining a team deathmatch server this entire time.

What error message are you getting?  unless youve disabled the error popup.

Just now, QKSILVR73 said:

What error message are you getting?  unless youve disabled the error popup.

There is none it freezes if i alt tab it black screeens and i have to close it through task manager

1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

Can somebody hold my beer? I need to take this dude to pound town. 

Strafe. Strafe. STRAFE.

Listen here you whiny pre-pubescent little man-child. There are certain things that we as staff do that may or may not make sense to a pubic hair sniffing child like yourself, but let me break some stuff down for you: 

1. It is not the fault of the Staff that you are getting RDM'd. That is the fault of the new players who don't read the rules, old players who don't care, and people who just frankly don't like you. Have you ever thought that the reason people "RDM" you is because you sound like a pre-teen who is constipated when you talk?
  2. EVERY update breaks some part of the server. We do the most testing possible, but we are 10 people testing an ENTIRE server full of changes. If we miss something, it gets fixed in a timely fashion.
  3. The reason you keep crashing is because you play on a toaster.
  4. Do what my tag says I am going to do? Do you have any idea what the Staff does on a daily basis? Please watch this video before posting on the forums again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoKngRcbR4

You say the server is toxic? Let me show you some things you have said in side chat:

"shut the fuck up you random kkk"

"suck my peepee"

"suck my peepee rn you cunt"

And there is this : https://gyazo.com/35f56ac85ca548aad98021701c6eca18

Please just keep your mouth shut.

Strafe after he reads this space-engineers.gif