Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked litterally unplayable

Crashed 2 times ONLY on olympus in 20 minutes got rdmed 2 times in 20 minutes how the fuck did the server get so bad in 2 days? Jesus admins do what your tag implies you do and fix the fucking server its honestly toxic, rdm filled, and broken this only happened after these past 2 updates.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Crashed 2 times ONLY on olympus in 20 minutes got rdmed 2 times in 20 minutes how the fuck did the server get so bad in 2 days? Jesus admins do what your tag implies you do and fix the fucking server its honestly toxic, rdm filled, and broken this only happened after these past 2 updates.

Hey when an admin itself makes fun of someone openly on the forums. Saying hey listen your server has a problem. 

Says a lot more than the op's complaint. 

8 minutes ago, Strafe said:

Ill do an admin's job here. 

I'm sorry you feel that way.  I can vouch for some of what you say being true. We are working on making this better  as we speak. Can you tell me exactly what you experienced recently? why so negative. Let me know. 

Sure there's a lot of ticket fishers and rdmers  that will never be reported. It's not a reason to give up. 

Remember there's no bad STUDENTS ONLY BAD TEACHERS!

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, princeakeem said:

Hey when an admin itself makes fun of someone openly on the forums. Saying hey listen your server has a problem. 

Says a lot more than the op's complaint. 

OP's complaint is bogus.

People RDM all the time. We watch the server all the time. We can't be everywhere at once. Strafe could record and report instead of complaining and do his part to make the server better. He chose to complain instead.

We aren't keen to being told to do our jobs when we spend hours of every day busting our ass. Do you know how many player reports we get a day? You don't. You have no idea.

We don't get paid. We do this for the server on our own time and for some of us out of our own pocket. Complaining about it doesn't make anything better.

1 minute ago, McDili said:

OP's complain is bogus.

People RDM all the time. We watch the server all the time. We can't be everywhere at once. Strafe could record and report instead of complaining and do his part to make the server better. He chose to complain instead.

We aren't keen to being told to do our jobs when we spend hours of every day busting our ass. Do you know how many player reports we get a day? You don't. You have no idea.

We don't get paid. We do this for the server on our own time and for some of us out of our own pocket. Complaining about it doesn't make anything better.

Well said Mcdili, give the admins a break Strafe Mongol

Just now, McDili said:

OP's complain is bogus.

Someone in the end get's paid in the end maybe not you. We are here offering our life time to play and promote your servers. we are more than entitled to an opinion.

Sorry you feel that way but without us playing you cannot be admin on something that isn't.

3 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Can somebody hold my beer? I need to take this dude to pound town. 

Strafe. Strafe. STRAFE.

Listen here you whiny pre-pubescent little man-child. There are certain things that we as staff do that may or may not make sense to a pubic hair sniffing child like yourself, but let me break some stuff down for you: 

1. It is not the fault of the Staff that you are getting RDM'd. That is the fault of the new players who don't read the rules, old players who don't care, and people who just frankly don't like you. Have you ever thought that the reason people "RDM" you is because you sound like a pre-teen who is constipated when you talk?
  2. EVERY update breaks some part of the server. We do the most testing possible, but we are 10 people testing an ENTIRE server full of changes. If we miss something, it gets fixed in a timely fashion.
  3. The reason you keep crashing is because you play on a toaster.
  4. Do what my tag says I am going to do? Do you have any idea what the Staff does on a daily basis? Please watch this video before posting on the forums again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoKngRcbR4

You say the server is toxic? Let me show you some things you have said in side chat:

"shut the fuck up you random kkk"

"suck my peepee"

"suck my peepee rn you cunt"

And there is this : https://gyazo.com/35f56ac85ca548aad98021701c6eca18

Please just keep your mouth shut.

You just killed him. Lets all pray for strafe and his dead body where he lies roasted to death. A'men

• Like 3
Just now, princeakeem said:

Someone in the end get's paid in the end maybe not you. We are here offering our life time to play and promote your servers. we are more than entitled to an opinion.

Sorry you feel that way but without us playing you cannot be admin on something that isn't.

When did I say people weren't entitled to their own opinion? Being an Admin isn't some sort of amazing perk. I have to do a lot of shit I don't want to do rather than playing the game. I do it because I care, and because I want this server to keep moving forward. I spend a lot of time at my own job even focusing on this community and server.

I don't know what you're getting at. My point was Strafe could do more to help as well but he chose to stir the pot and complain instead.

6 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Strafe. Strafe. STRAFE.

Listen here you whiny pre-pubescent little man-child. There are certain things that we as staff do that may or may not make sense to a pubic hair sniffing child like yourself, but let me break some stuff down for you: 

1. It is not the fault of the Staff that you are getting RDM'd. That is the fault of the new players who don't read the rules, old players who don't care, and people who just frankly don't like you. Have you ever thought that the reason people "RDM" you is because you sound like a pre-teen who is constipated when you talk?
  2. EVERY update breaks some part of the server. We do the most testing possible, but we are 10 people testing an ENTIRE server full of changes. If we miss something, it gets fixed in a timely fashion.
  4. Do what my tag says I am going to do? Do you have any idea what the Staff does on a daily basis? Please watch this video before posting on the forums again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoKngRcbR4

You say the server is toxic? Let me show you some things you have said in side chat:

"suck my peepee"

+1 lol

25 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

Strafe. Strafe. STRAFE.

"suck my peepee"

Please just keep your mouth shut.

26 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

It is not the fault of the Staff that you are getting RDM'd. That is the fault of the new players who don't read the rules, old players who don't care, and people who just frankly don't like you. Have you ever thought that the reason people "RDM" you is because you sound like a pre-teen who is constipated when you talk?

Sorry that your trying to give the rdmers a reason to rdm and sorry that im 14 and cant control my age nor voice.

27 minutes ago, Peter Long said:
  • EVERY update breaks some part of the server. We do the most testing possible, but we are 10 people testing an ENTIRE server full of changes. If we miss something, it gets fixed in a timely fashion.
  •  

Maybe hire more testers than?

The reason you keep crashing is because you play on a toaster.

a $1200 toaster?

Do what my tag says I am going to do? Do you have any idea what the Staff does on a daily basis? Please watch this video before posting on the forums again: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCoKngRcbR4

Watched vid dident help. And now i dont know what you guys do on a daily basis cause i never see shit get done on a daily basis.

28 minutes ago, Peter Long said:

ou say the server is toxic? Let me show you some things you have said in side chat:

"suck my peepee"

I said the server is toxic never did i say i wasent toxic have you seen me on rust chat? im helpful as fuck but some random who decides to break rules pisses me off. Fuck yea im toxic idfc.

I posted this not as a insult but to inform admins and devs that the server is broken for some players including me yea sure the way i worded made me sound fucking stupid and entitled but when your running a server that has 100's of players a day ideally you would want the server to work on all those players machines.

Future Support Team member Dejay here. Please direct yourself to our support section where you can file Player reports, Applications and Bug reports along with a whole BUNCH of other things to help this community stay active and amazing! You can do this by simply using your mouse and clicking on the support tab right next to the Chat room and then from there find "Player Reports" Please fill out all the information you can along with a 5 minute recording prior to the vent which showcases that you were not engaged nor engaging the group of men that killed you. As always, have a great day and I hope you enjoy your time on our Servers. Our support team hours are from whenever Rosie is in the room to when GOAT isn't busy with senior apd tickets since he does pretty much everything on support team since he can never be a mod. If you have any further questions please go message every admin/ moderator/ or support team member on the forums and through teamspeak to get the quickest response you could. Thank you for being apart of this wonderful community we call Olympus :)

• Like 5