Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Medic Training

If they dont know that they need to use the windows key then they are not reading the post brief and that is their own fault.  We dont need a class to tell medics how to drive or use the windows key.  If they are to lazy to read and they cant drive then they should not be medics.  What does that mean for new medics reading this?  You better know your stuff.  If I find out you dont understand basic fundamentals because you're lazy and did not read the required post brief then I will remove you from your whitelisted position without question.

• Like 6
25 minutes ago, Muthinator said:

If they dont know that they need to use the windows key then they are not reading the post brief and that is their own fault.  We dont need a class to tell medics how to drive or use the windows key.  If they are to lazy to read and they cant drive then they should not be medics.  What does that mean for new medics reading this?  You better know your stuff.  If I find out you dont understand basic fundamentals because you're lazy and did not read the required post brief then I will remove you from your whitelisted position without question.

sh-813a-0.jpg

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Muthinator said:

Hey muth have the texture for hellcats been fixed for Medic I've been busy so I haven't been able to check 

11 hours ago, Muthinator said:

If they are to lazy to read and they cant drive then they should not be medics.  What does that mean for new medics reading this?  You better know your stuff.  If I find out you dont understand basic fundamentals because you're lazy and did not read the required post brief then I will remove you from your whitelisted position without question.

What makes you think a medic is going to read this? Medics cant READ.:mellow:

33 minutes ago, ShadowXbeast said:

Oh well the more you know. How long have they been broken, has it been since they were introduced to S&R's?

Yeah, basically the same thing as when striders where introduced.