Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

How does 1 man decide your faith?

Really it's pretty funny how some admins / support crew  / higher ups on life servers always  have the ultimate say if you are in or out of whitelisted part of the server. It makes no sense what so ever. Talk about being unbiased. If you ask me this way of doing needs to change and put some third party recruiters instead. You will never make me believe because you are a part of the support or admins you are unbiased. See the government? same thing.

Let's face it here. Sure there's ban situations. Why other than pure ego would you decide against someone that has been banned for oinly a few days to become a medic?.  He's basicly offering his IRL time to help out others. Trying to make the game more fun , less frustrating. Offer a service that even you cannot do because you aren't on when he's on. Just saying here what's the worst that will happen? the guy fucks up again and gets banned longer , revoke his medic slot HELL maybe permed?. I don't get this attitude towards people trying to help out a community get your head out of your own self. Hear your community CRYIN for help constantly in LATE hours and get some quality people in. 

My app is still available.

From my experience as an administrator on Garry's mod for 3-4 years, I've accustomed myself to an idea-

-Moderators and myself will not hesitate to ban if sufficient evidence showing rule breaking is shown. We can easily pick up on who's actually breaking rules and who's borderline pushing their limits. Obviously if you've been banned, you've done something that's provided staff with enough initiative to ban you.

Here at olympus, maybe you should consider the fact that you're not the only one that's gone through this situation. I'm sure there have been dozens of players that have gotten themselves banned for minor infractions and then lose their ability to apply for whitelisted services. 

This affects both your reputation and any future applicants that encounter this same issue... I can only assume that the way the staff has done things here has worked well for them enough so they do not have to change anything. The rules are so simple to follow, regardless of how many damn commandments they have pasted onto the forums. 

Besides, getting banned and then deciding to apply for a service don't seem to tie well. Be a good boy and show the staff some initiative to change your behavior or whatever you did that got you banned c:

• Head Admin

If you got banned you broke a rule.  I've played on various life servers since Altis Life's birth and I've never received a ban.  

You have had 2 bans in the space of a month, whitelisted roles are a privilege extended to those who earn it by following the rules for an extended prior and showing knowledge of the role they apply for.  You may know how to play the role well but you have also displayed beyond all reasonable doubt you are incapable of following the rules laid down by our server.  Hence you where justifiably denied. 

Now would anyone else like common sense explained in layman's terms while I'm here?

• Like 7