HUH?

Ok so i havent been on this server in months and obviously there would be plenty of rule changes since then, i  logged in and well i was in jail, patiently waited my time out and was released right when a jailbreak was happening..my question is whats the ruling when you are released and standing at the spawn point and your killed? 

12 minutes ago, Papamunski said:

just seems a bit unfair since i have no choice when my time is up and it spawns me there, i wouldve stayed in jail and hid in the corner until it was all over lol.

I'd just like to point out that this is the equal of complaining of dying as a fresh spawn :D. I mean were you really gonna run back to Pyrgros garage anyway XD!

20 minutes ago, Papamunski said:

it spawned me outside past the bridge. so i wasn't even on the island

That's where I was spawned as well.

As far as running back to Prygos damn straight I run. But I usually go to the RR where you can get a car out. (At least it used to anyways)

If I didn't have a pilot helmet and carrier rig on I would have cared less. But I was sent to jail by accident by a cop to sit 5 mins cause he panicked from jailbreak on screen.

Seriously though, the spawn outside of jail needs to be moved though.