Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

high schoolio

marketing or foods?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. marketing or foods?

• marketing
    • foods

so i am in high schoolio and i am taking two out of the 3 business classes that my school has to offer right now 

business personal finance

and 

business law and economics

my teacher for these two classes said that i should drop out of my foods class to take the 3rd one - marketing since i am taking the other two business classes right now

what should i do 

16 minutes ago, UnT0uchab1e said:

what is the point of asking us? Your supposed to decide on your own future not us we're not your parents. If you really need help talk to your parent or guardian. But you should take marketing my opinion tho.

Because we're extremely qualified to answer that question. The bunch of kids starting middle/high school and playing Arma 3, they'd be the first I'd come to to ask about anything.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, UnT0uchab1e said:

what is the point of asking us? Your supposed to decide on your own future not us we're not your parents. If you really need help talk to your parent or guardian. But you should take marketing my opinion tho.

I mean im sure most of us have been in his shoes now and would like advice on which to do.

Look I got c's or below my whole highschool and I will tell you what foods is easy but you have to bring in your own stuff and debating on your families budget it might be hard to get things you normally don't buy and I took marketing it was so easy