Trilux

I figured I might as well right the abundance of information here since where else would it matter to be at. I've come to the conclusion that comments such as "X was shit anyways" and "Fuck that gang" will appear but it meant a lot for me to be in to begin with. In this moment I want you to consider your own gang and I'm sure you'll look back on all the great times you've had. So consider yourself when you read my post.

I went through a lot of shit through my life, being that I never cared for anyone to start with and had trust issues. I lived the majority of my life dormant, scared that if I gave someone my trust they would shatter it. Back in May of 2016 my last best friend had expressed that our friendship should stop. I went through an emotional state and one point considered killing myself. Came to the conclusion that there would be no point in taking my own life but for the longest time I was afraid of dying. I had literally nothing to live for, I ran a failing company since I stopped being productive, and the friends in my circle switched from inviting me out to asking if I was okay all the time. To escape reality I returned to Arma 3 with the friends I had left, with the new Apex expansion.

I didn't want to return to Asylum although my times there were great up until the end. So I switched to Olympus-Entertainment, one of my better choices in life. During the entire experience I had decided one day with a friend of mine to wait for the next group of guys to go to the Georgetown gun store. After a short time the Gang [X] had shown up and I had already knew from previous experiences not to mess with them even if they were all unarmed. A man by the name of zX Kahlid had shown up and started and engagement with them. So I assisted them and killed the fully geared player with the mighty/shitty protector. The last living member of [X] was a guy named Zak and he had approached me to invite me to X-Rated so during a thought process with myself I ended up as well as a few friends to leave the gang I was in (Forge Studios, named after my company) to join X-Rated. From there I started shy and had no care in the world for actually caring about the others but I figured a larger more active group would benefit me.

Through my time with them I've made friends for life and had enjoyment out of every situation. Through them I can even say I met the love of my life (I'm prepared for people to shit spam that). I've went through a lot and wouldn't have traded those experience for anything. I put trust in my teammates and gave people my honest thoughts through it all, we went through some shitty moments, and I wont lie those were some pretty good shitty moments. I love every member that's ever been apart and to the members that gave me the best experiences (Exquisite, Haiwood, Austyn, KeemStar, Prophet, Goat, Analshot, Kirby, Kevin, Sam, Harley, Sweezy, Strawberry, Sqrt, Billy, Zak, and Jemima), you guys mean the world to me. With the decision made last night to get rid of X-Rated and join Centurion I couldn't go through with it. The gang meant a lot as a whole. It wasn't the players it was who we were when we joined the server. Our reputation for better or worse was stripped. Though people might remember us by our names alone and experiences we given them, it wont be the same.

Throughout the whole thing it felt like we were bonding like a team, we made enemies and friends with the name, and now it's lost. I wish you guys the best in Centurion, and the server a great time.

-[X] Trilux

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Phizx said:

It's unfortunate that you didn't see any potential in x combining with centurion, but I wish you the best of luck in whatever you decide to do and you are always welcome to stop by and play with us.

kind of because c is dead is this is a last ditch effort to revive ur shit tier gang, You wonder why you lost everyone. Before u defend urself ill answer it for you. its cuz ur a SHIT LEADER fuck outta here BUD

3 hours ago, Trilux said:

Then there's people like you Moose, who would of made the call to kill Harambe all over again

Hell I would of killed Harambe myself if I knew all these memes would of been born. #vapenation

2 hours ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

tone it down bud

Ur nt a mod plz stop telln ppl wut 2 do u fgt 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, buckie said:

kind of because c is dead is this is a last ditch effort to revive ur shit tier gang, You wonder why you lost everyone. Before u defend urself ill answer it for you. its cuz ur a SHIT LEADER fuck outta here BUD

Even though everything you said was true. It absolutely makes no sense coming from your mouth

• Like 1
1 minute ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

Im not a mod, but unfortunately he's in the same gang as me. I can say whatever the fuck I want to him. How bout you stop talking shit you irrelevant piece of trash. 

father fuzzy is just looking out for wittle buck

Just now, Benjamin Remer said:

try me

well i dont wanna start a flame war with a person who doesnt play on the server anymore

1 minute ago, Benjamin Remer said:

well i dont wanna start a flame war with a person who doesnt play arma anymore*

hello? im on everyday but im not gonna waste my time on a shitter like you i got better stuff to do like talk to people who are relevant 

3 minutes ago, buckie said:

hello? im on everyday but im not gonna waste my time on a shitter like you i got better stuff to do like talk to people who are relevant 

Don't know why you are calling me a shitter when I can literally fucking rape you... washed or not..... dumbass kid

Just now, Benjamin Remer said:

Don't know why you are calling me a shitter when I can literally fucking rape you... washed or not..... dumbass kid

kek Remer go back to the hole u crawled out of, your complete booty

13 minutes ago, I Am Fuzzy said:

Im not a mod, but unfortunately he's in the same gang as me. I can say whatever the fuck I want to him. How bout you stop talking shit you irrelevant piece of trash. 

I don't think that's something support team should be saying, don't wanna hurt your chance of getting mod mate.

2 hours ago, buckie said:

I am no longer a toxic person. You are better than me buckie , I hope that makes you feel better (: