Blackwater Weapons Factory (WoW Raid Style)

I'm not in a gang large enough to raid the blackwater weapons factory and wanted to try and host a raid this Friday, let me know whos interested and more details will be presented, such as times, rally points and group names/passwords All I can say for certain is, Server 1 on Friday Afternoon

serious players only

bring your own 7.62

no friendly fire allowed

anybody is welcome to join regardless of gang affiliation

must have clear understanding of police engagements

bring your own vehicles at your own risk (ifrits,.50s,helis)

need a minimum of six people to join in to addition with my gang of three, like I said before anybody can join as long as they are willing to follow rules listed above

sidenotes: time may be moved back if there is less than an hour left on the server

• Admin

Dear lord, this will be the Peter Long BW event all over again. There will always be a gang or group that will get pure enjoyment out of anti blackwatering(?) And taking the prize for their own. (Looking at you Brotherhood and Vx ;) )

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, DanteFleury said:

Dear lord, this will be the Peter Long BW event all over again. There will always be a gang or group that will get pure enjoyment out of anti blackwatering(?) And taking the prize for their own. (Looking at you Brotherhood and Vx ;) )

I'll be there... Not to help you tho. 

Alright bois and gals time to stand up against Mc. We will not let them stand in the way of victory. We will seize the opportunity and complete the blackwater and we wi...

Inb4 some mother fucker suicides BW And triggers Feeeed000t @Fedot