Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

APD with the real RP

lmao got arrested while doing a simple salt run... (even though I was wanted for 700k). One cop says "Im on cop right now but i dont really give a shit, Kill Yourself".  Then they said they engaged me because they saw my name floating over my head.  I know this is allowed but I thought it would be funny to show how money hungry the lower ranked APD officers are... Enjoy.  

ps sorry my mic is ass.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnCCrzoXiCk&feature=youtu.be

• Like 1
Guest G.O.A.T.

"But but how did you see my name?"

It's above your head.

I'd take this video seriously if you didn't speed up the parts where you spoke multiple times in vehicle chat, possibly enticing the officers. 

In the future, submit a ticket with proper evidence prior to making a designated shitting street post about it.

14 minutes ago, G.O.A.T. said:

It's above your head.

I'd take this video seriously if you didn't speed up the parts where you spoke multiple times in vehicle chat, possibly enticing the officers. 

In the future, submit a ticket with proper evidence prior to making a designated shitting street post about it.

Imo regardless if he was enticing the cops, Parker shouldn't have told him to kill himself. 

Conduct

1. All APD officers are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner.
  2. Officers are expected to treat all players with respect.

I don't care what the victim said. Parker shouldn't have said that REGARDLESS.

Officers are expected to treat all players with respect.

Btw to my fellow deputies, I'd suggest rping so people don't record and upload & embarrass you.. for instance, don't use the name above their head.. Try getting them when they are in vehicles, or catch them doing something illegal. Its actually a lot more fun!

Guest G.O.A.T.
3 hours ago, FuzyDice said:

Imo regardless if he was enticing the cops, Parker shouldn't have told him to kill himself. 

Conduct

1. All APD officers are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner.
  2. Officers are expected to treat all players with respect.

I'm not going to say I endorse the behavior, but sometimes it is warranted.

11 hours ago, G.O.A.T. said:

It's above your head.

I can upload the part where I talk in the heli if you want bro, I was trying to rap for them

EDIT: Here is the link to the heli ride... All I did was rap about hamburgers lol.  

The video freezes for a few seconds but you can still hear everything and then it picks back up.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yh0issM_T1k&feature=youtu.be

Edited by BubbaTheGump
7 hours ago, 8o55 said:

@Parker Radley care to comment? pls dont tell me to kms, im emotionally fragile

that rap was terrible so i said kys... if im going to get removed from apd then get it over with... it was clearly in a joking manner