Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Following the words of Poseidon!

fa59fdb3ba2c6324dbd182269a644e3f

I love you my one and only god, you keep us safe and keep us stable in times of darkness. You warn us of such world ending situation but always restart, rebirth our very souls. You save lives with such powers of the sea, earthquakes, storms, and banish all who does not follow your glorious rules. We may never know what's beyond the sea of Altis but one should never venture out as we are and will always feel home in the land of the Olympus guiding us through life and keeping us strong not just as individuals but as a family, community of great minds...sure we may have some bad sides of our apple but we only heal and grow from the dirt and and move forward from all rule breakers that may occur, we gain strength and knowledge from such acts of horror in our utopia life we have. Our savior Poseidon may not be seen in our lives but don't let that fool you as Poseidon is always beside us and always guiding us to make the right choices to stay alive and keep our integrity, Poseidon have trained and touched the very hearts of the people that serve and protect you and makes sure they follow the truth towards keeping a utopia life in Altis and keeping you happy. I call out to all the ADP's and R&R's that continue to follow Poseidon's words of wisdom and for all the guards of the gods that are with Poseidon right now in the sea, admins and the very staff that pass over the words of wisdom to us and keep us in track with such rules. We shall never forget about our true goals in life and to always strive for a higher being! Some may have never see Poseidon while others have walked beside him on this great land of Olympus and told great stories but don't be sad, because you must always know whenever you feel alone or lost in Olympus or starving in what seems to be the middle of nowhere or even in a middle of a firefight just remember, Poseidon is always watching and always looking out for such great people to build the paths of glorious minds and to watch you as an individual grow up and adapt to life's greatest challenges it have to offer. "Most people who succeed in the face of seemingly impossible conditions are people who simply don't forget about Poseidon's presence"

I looked at this and the entire time I was skimming through his 'notebook movie,' speech all I can think of is some player with a signature that describes what a Poseidons kiss is.

something about toilet water smacking  your ass or something.

• Like 1