When times were simple.

I can't see the screenshot, but I remember exactly what you're talking about.

Peter and I did this quite a few times. We roleplayed as internal affairs once and started threatening cops. Ace lectured us because since we held SAPD positions and the roleplay would be negatively affected by cops being scared that we were serious about demoting them. We stilled roleplayed as IA later, but had to use more vague verbiage.

Also one time the cops knew Peter and I were out and about like this and asked us to help them in a hostage situation at Pyrgos jail.

The two guys at the jail happened to be wanted. Peter and I rolled right over there and hopped out of our car, vigi'd the hostage takers, and then hauled them off to vigi shop... saving the hostage. Those guys were PISSED, scrambling to find out if we broke any rules. We outta do this again.

3 hours ago, McDili said:

I can't see the screenshot, but I remember exactly what you're talking about.

Peter and I did this quite a few times. We roleplayed as internal affairs once and started threatening cops. Ace lectured us because since we held SAPD positions and the roleplay would be negatively affected by cops being scared that we were serious about demoting them. We stilled roleplayed as IA later, but had to use more vague verbiage.

Also one time the cops knew Peter and I were out and about like this and asked us to help them in a hostage situation at Pyrgos jail.

The two guys at the jail happened to be wanted. Peter and I rolled right over there and hopped out of our car, vigi'd the hostage takers, and then hauled them off to vigi shop... saving the hostage. Those guys were PISSED, scrambling to find out if we broke any rules. We outta do this again.

I was looking for the word ! Internal Affairs. It was so much fun lmao. Lets hit it up again