Epi's at rebel?

Epi's at rebel or no?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Epi's at rebel?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but have to get dope at hospital still

Every time I need dope, I go to the hospital and my game gets the texture bug and crashes, So generally I lose my entire load out overtime. I have found that to be safe I put my gear in my vehicle. Get the dope and crash then relog.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

I don't see epi pens being available at any rebel outpost. A rebel isn't supposed to be a one stop shop type of place. If you want an epi pen go to the nearest hospital. There are four hospitals. They aren't that difficult to get to. Get off your lazy ass and drive/fly to the nearest hospital.

It's helpful when they don't crash my game Everytime I get within 50m of it 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Tman15tmb said:

Maybe I wasn't clear the first time. It's Not Happening.

If you enjoy fighting at cartels that is great but we are not only going to cater to the cartel fighters. This is an Altis life server. Not wasteland.

Thank you for clearing this up for everyone, a shame that you had to tell people twice but I guess our community is reluctant sometimes.

although a cool potential idea could be, maybe there're epis at rebel but they only have like a 4 minute timer, so cartel fighters are pretty much going to die unless they leave cartel the second they get epi'd. Could maybe cater to cartel fighters. Obviously normal 7 minute epis are only found at hospital p, but yeah, just an idea.