Epi's at rebel?

Epi's at rebel or no?  

88 members have voted

1. 1. Epi's at rebel?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but have to get dope at hospital still

Nah, should only be at hospital. If rebels can go to rebel outpost and get everything they need then there would be no chance of cops catching rebels who want to fight at cartel or at rebels. Personally, I catch many rebels while they are getting epics at hospital. Also irl you can only get epis at a hospital/doctors office/pharmacy. Basically, I think they should stay at hospital and only at hospital.

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, Jesse said:

No.

Well in-game you also get shot and apparently have an allergic reaction...

True lol. Didn't think about it that way. Also why don't we make it so that it is defibs, and you have seven minutes to get o hospital for proper treatment as irl you get defibbed and always have to go to a hospital. Idk just an idea @Jesse

I like the idea of being able to buy epi's from rebel, but still require you going to the hospital for dopimane. 

Most people are too lazy or just wanna get right into fighting and don't stop off at the hostpital... this causes the hostpital to not receive as much income, but if epi's were sold at rebel outpost they would be bought more frequently. 

More epi's being bought = more money for the rebels and hostpitals. 50% of all profits from the rebel epi's would go towards the hostpital and you know those medics need a good paycheck!

and this does not mean you stop selling epi's at the hostpital because Kavala scatts need their share still. 

That is just a economic summary for this idea. We could go into further detail on the current economy of altis if needed. 

Edited by Joel
  • Like 1

I don't see epi pens being available at any rebel outpost. A rebel isn't supposed to be a one stop shop type of place. If you want an epi pen go to the nearest hospital. There are four hospitals. They aren't that difficult to get to. Get off your lazy ass and drive/fly to the nearest hospital.

• Like 1

it's not about being lazy it's about being efficient. say you're going to fight a cartel and you have a 5m bounty or something, there are rook bangers at kavala hospital and it would be easier to buy them at rebel just an idea I feel a lot of people might agree with 

dopamine should only be available at hospitals though  

8 hours ago, Tman15tmb said:

I don't see epi pens being available at any rebel outpost. A rebel isn't supposed to be a one stop shop type of place. If you want an epi pen go to the nearest hospital. There are four hospitals. They aren't that difficult to get to. Get off your lazy ass and drive/fly to the nearest hospital.

What if I don't wanna restart Arma 5 times before going to the cartel because of texture bugs, etc. 

If you add the poll 33 people want yes, 21 want no. 

• Like 1

Lets look at the real issue here, what @Jesse said. You get shot and have an allergic reaction, they should just be defibrillators and require you to still go to the hospital to have your wounds surgically treated to stop you bleeding out.

11 minutes ago, Bow said:

Lets look at the real issue here, what @Jesse said. You get shot and have an allergic reaction, they should just be defibrillators and require you to still go to the hospital to have your wounds surgically treated to stop you bleeding out.

What he said

11 hours ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

True lol. Didn't think about it that way. Also why don't we make it so that it is defibs, and you have seven minutes to get o hospital for proper treatment as irl you get defibbed and always have to go to a hospital. Idk just an idea @Jesse

Said it earlier but here it is.

• Like 1
36 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Shouldn't happen. Period. Would ruin the point of having a hospital except for medics and healing. 

that's why you still get dopamine at hospital it's a lot more efficient for people who fight cartels and stuff a lot 

I get it's more efficient, but it's dumb that you can go to rebel with jack shirt and come out wth everything needed for a cartel fight. There's no risk in that and it would be op for rebels to be able to spawn, immediately go to rebel and then to rebel without a risk of being copaught by police or a medic seeing you and reporting it to cops. Just saying, it won't happen. Or at least shouldn't happen.

• Like 1