Inventory idea

Just an idea don't bash it to hard. 

When putting items in a house (drugs) you have to make multiple trips from truck to house cause you can only hold 120 of processed 1 weight value items. 

It would be cool if there was a option to "store all" which would put everything in your truck to a house within 5 meters or something, that you own of course. 

Same thing with taking your house inventory and storing it into a truck 5m away just press "store all" and then it goes to a truck nearby. 

Again in just a idea it can get really frustrating transferring y inventory from house to truck.(: 

• Like 1
  • Admin

I think it's a good idea at the surface but it creates more problems than it solves. as mentioned: Combat storing 10000 times easier, ruins some APD interaction, etc.

If I was chasing this tempest into one of the DPs near a drug and they have nothing to lose(no rebel weapon or gear), then they can jump out at their house, click store all, boom. drugs gone. If they have a garage they might get their truck gone too but the truck is am obvious combat store but with virtual inventory there would be no way for a video to prove it. 

Nice idea, it just doesn't fit with how much pvp is on this server honestly

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Augustus said:

Yeah, that's true.^^^

On the term of inventories, a swap button would be cool, where you would select one item in your house and one item in your inventory, and it swaps the two items. Would be useful.

wow where did you find that idea you genuis

6 hours ago, Jesse said:

As he said...
Run up and click transfer. Now the guys who chased you for 10 minutes are out of luck because you had to click a whole one button.

What about a "fill player inventory" 

basicly you open up your truck and click it and it fills your inventory as much as it can then you transfer to your house with "empty player inventory" so you don't have to type the amount of what you want. 

Again just idea 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Flume said:

basicly you open up your truck and click it and it fills your inventory as much as it can then you transfer to your house with "empty player inventory" so you don't have to type the amount of what you want. 

Again just idea 

+1

or just click transfer, then it would take a minute to transfer all with that proccesing bar

2 hours ago, Flume said:

Again just idea 

i wanted to suggest the same. so you dont have to write freakin numbers, miss it, correct it etc etc. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Flume said:

Again just idea 

Yeah, this is better.

11 minutes ago, Monkey_Wrench said:

I thought they just had to see you near it, correct me if I'm wrong? 

Not necessarily. If you have a truck parked near it then it could be possible, but if you try and be clever by parking a truck further away and running between it, then we'd need to see you going to the house and then back to the truck or something to that tune.