Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Question

17 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

Well the devs are Poseidon, Jesse, and Serpico. Designers are Muthinator, Airman, Toe Knee, and Peter. Though I agree they should get their own section.

Thanks for that. And yeah, they really should be mentioned on staff page, as they are a huge role in this community.

5 minutes ago, Pledge said:

KrissKross, CmdrRex, and I are not listed but the people we supervise are listed @DANGUSDEAN

Oh, rip you. But my point is, that we aren't acknowledging the devs and designers. Yeah, sucks you're not listed, but support team is acknowledged, devs and designers aren't.

16 minutes ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

Thanks for that. And yeah, they really should be mentioned on staff page, as they are a huge role in this community.

I can even break down the designers a little further. Airman is doing textures, Muthinator does legal related map design ( and I think maybe some textures?) and Toe Knee does illegal map design. Peter does it all and oversees I believe.

No idea for dev or how that's broken down.

6 minutes ago, Pledge said:

KrissKross, CmdrRex, and I are not listed but the people we supervise are listed @DANGUSDEAN

That shows the importance of middle management