Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Tman's Custom Skyrim Collection

Anyone that enjoys playing Skyrim should look at my collection. I added over 60 mods that don't change the game play but rather add to the immersion and improve the graphics and textures. In order to download the collection all you have to do is click on "subscribe to all" wait for all the mods to download then once you start up the game wait for all 60 mods to finish loading (should only take a couple minutes). After you play with my custom collection you will never want to play vanilla Skyrim again. Enjoy!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=642069534

• Like 5

I recommend NOT using Steam Workshop for mods on skyrim. Load orders get screwed up and alot of them can't be modified like you want them. Nexus Mod Manager is the absolute best for skyrim modding. I know a huge amount of info about the modding scene in Skyrim cause I used to be alone all the time(Who would've guessed) So I had the time to just screw around on skyrim all day for a few months. Love the game and love the community, just not Steam workshop 

19 minutes ago, OlympusAccount said:

I can't even play Skyrim. It doesn't have vsync and any frame rate higher than 60 fps causes the physics engine to fuck up. I can't go through the intro without the horse cart flying around like a fuckin' spastic.

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/34/?

• Like 1