blindfold problem?

So today in Kavala spawned as a freshy and took off all my clothes and walked up to someone and just.put my hands on my head. 

Proceeded to be put in cuffs then blindfolded. Not by a cop though. Did my best RP at the time talking about what a turn on blindfolds do to me.  Guy was laughing.  Just having fun with it etc. He takes me to an unknown location via a chopper to who knows where. 

10 mins go by restraints are released, but still blindfolded.  I put my hands back on my head just cause he asked.. I got armad to a roof when he set me down. 

Need to get blindfolds off when unrestrained. 

2 minutes ago, QKSILVR73 said:

So today in Kavala spawned as a freshy and took off all my clothes and walked up to someone and just.put my hands on my head. 

Proceeded to be put in cuffs then blindfolded. Not by a cop though. Did my best RP at the time talking about what a turn on blindfolds do to me.  Guy was laughing.  Just having fun with it etc. He takes me to an unknown location via a chopper to who knows where. 

10 mins go by restraints are released, but still blindfolded.  I put my hands back on my head just cause he asked.. I got armad to a roof when he set me down. 

Need to get blindfolds off when unrestrained. 

You realize when you're unrestrained you can hit "I" and take off your blindfold since it's just a stealth balaclava that's used.

• Like 2
14 hours ago, TheRandomOne said:

You realize when you're unrestrained you can hit "I" and take off your blindfold since it's just a stealth balaclava that's used.

They even put on the baklava as well?? I haven't been on since it was fixed, that's fucking cool!

Edited by OlympusAccount
1 hour ago, DANGUSDEAN said:

I <3 baklava for dessert!!! It's honestly so good!!!Baklava-Recipe-2-2.jpg

Fuck yeah dude, I've seen that at the food and wine festival, that shit's good.

I wanted to correct my original comment but then your reply wouldn't make sense :FeelsBad:

• Like 1