Locked Respectable Member of The Community

Hey guys I want to become a medic but first I need to prove that I'm a respectable member of the community. That being said if you think I'm a respectable member of the community then I would appreciate if you could reply with a +1 or whatever.

Thanks, ChugChug

P.S. I used to go by the name of Eric Shanks if you remember me from then.

This is not a way to prove weather or not you are a respectable member of the community.  Anyone who does this in the future, who is looking to prove themselves, will be denied any chance of getting into the R&R early.  The age limit is 16.  That means you need to be 16.  Stop assuming that underage people will be inducted if they get approval from the community on the forums.  If you prove that you are truly exceptional through consistent actions, and genuinely express your interest in the R&R, we will contact you.  Your request is denied.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, ChugChug said:

@J0h wow I don't understand why everybody is hating on me I just told to truth to prove maturity and I get a bunch of hate for it

Lol no hurt feelings I'm a part time memist and BTW u actually should've lied about ur age but since u told the truth I'll give u a +1 for maturity

2 hours ago, Muthinator said:

This is not a way to prove weather or not you are a respectable member of the community.  Anyone who does this in the future, who is looking to prove themselves, will be denied any chance of getting into the R&R early.  The age limit is 16.  That means you need to be 16.  Stop assuming that underage people will be inducted if they get approval from the community on the forums.  If you prove that you are truly exceptional through consistent actions, and genuinely express your interest in the R&R, we will contact you.  Your request is denied.

Lel *whether

• Like 1
13 hours ago, ChugChug said:

Hey guys I want to become a medic but first I need to prove that I'm a respectable member of the community. That being said if you think I'm a respectable member of the community then I would appreciate if you could reply with a +1 or whatever.

Thanks, ChugChug

P.S. I used to go by the name of Eric Shanks if you remember me from then.

Who are you?