Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Locked Anything else you want to take out of the game?

20 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

Can they remove bitching? Or is that just hardcoded in?

must be a bohemia issue..

anymore dumb shit you plan on putting in, maybe another firing range or maybe some more shit to put on a desk?

10 minutes ago, buckie said:

whens the last time you worse CSAT ur a glorified kavala scat

I wear csat all the time

Edited by CheckUrFoodNWater
Just now, CheckUrFoodNWater said:

must be a bohemia issue..

anymore dumb shit you plan on putting in, maybe another firing range or maybe some more shit to put on a desk?

First things first, I didn't put anything in this update. I don't design skins or do map design nor do I code anything. I'm not staff.  If you want to discuss things with some of those people you can hop in the TS channel and discuss things with them.

If you want to post useless threads on the forum however, don't be surprised if you're not taken seriously.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

First things first, I didn't put anything in this update. I don't design skins or do map design nor do I code anything. I'm not staff.  If you want to discuss things with some of those people you can hop in the TS channel and discuss things with them.

If you want to post useless threads on the forum however, don't be surprised if you're not taken seriously.

Yeah because why should anyone post an opinion on a public forum, you clicked it hoss.. you could have ignored but thanks for the +2

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, TheRandomOne said:

Can they remove bitching? Or is that just hardcoded in?

Dammit RandomOne. You beat me to it lol.

Anyways, I can speak for a lot of people when I say, "we are tired of the bitching". I will now take liberty of locking all topics that involves bitching and don't provide constructive feedback.