On The Topic Of Tazing APD

Guest G.O.A.T.

On 3/8/2017 at 11:08 AM, RAYRAY said:

it was never an issue till the APD made it an issue and good i hope less cops are on there are usually 16 in a server and they stack servers whenever a fed jail or bw happens anyway 

Cops stack the servers more now... At this point cops don't want to play if there are only 2 or 3 on the server. They know they'll get repeatedly raped. Its safest to travel in groups and thats why now if you see cops, there will be 20 on the server when in the past there would have only been 6 or 7. 

Hell, I'll get into a stacked channel just so I can hunt down vigis that are tazing cops. The sad part is that now instead of dealing with regular civilians, people that want to RP charges, and just patrolling the roads, we're ALWAYS preoccupied with having to recover a kidnapped cop. In the past, if there were 5 gangs on the server, each individual gang didn't have to worry about the cops ALL the time. Now cops have to worry about EVERY gang all the time. 1 Gang deciding to rob cops is much more of a nuisance than a bunch of cops spread out over the server trying to hunt down 5 different gangs.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Peter Long said:

OK. I think the staff gets it. I'm going to lock this until I merge it with the rest of the tazer posts. We are saying the same thing over and over. No need for 30 posts on the same topic. 

Merged them but did it backwards i think xDDD

5 hours ago, Ignis said:

If the APD successfully catches you and you tazed them, typically they would add attempted manslaughter as the bullets harm the officer. I feel like having an automatic charge would be good to have, and quite possibly if you have 5 or more of this taxing charge you can be sent straight to jail. Just an idea. 

Yes that would also work I didn't think of it that way.

The solution might not be to remove to tazing but to add more choices in apd gear, for instance maybe a vest that is tazer proof but has less or no ballistic protection 

On 3/9/2017 at 9:50 AM, Berg02 said:

On 3/9/2017 at 10:04 AM, Berg02 said:

?? I never claimed any rules were broken, just that it was shitty RP and that there is no charge for being in an illegal area.

LOL you think my RP is bad?? You're AN APD MEMBER and yet you were still being a salty shit dick and making RP even harder by practically quoting rules in that smart ass tone of yours. Not many APD members are going to be able to put up with your shit much longer, whether its constantly tazing cops every chance you get or quoting rules with next to no RP then complaining about the quality of the RP. I'm not tryna cuss you out, but with the way youve been acting lately its hard no to.

On 3/9/2017 at 10:53 AM, TheCmdrRex said:

2) You forget to consider that the greatest RP opportunities normally don't present themselves after you get caught either fighting or evading the police. They also don't present themselves well after you start quoting rules like crazy (Berg I don't think I have seen a situation in which the APD has caught you and you don't quote rules). 

On 3/9/2017 at 10:07 AM, bigSMOKE said:

i wouldn't rp with someone in mushroom pro salty when they get busted either, in the video its clear youre not even trying to rp but rather trying to keep the mushrooms in your car and for some reason expect them to just unrestrain you in the redzone and let you keep the stuff

ily.jpeg

• Like 1
19 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

LOL you think my RP is bad?? You're AN APD MEMBER and yet you were still being a salty shit dick and making RP even harder by practically quoting rules in that smart ass tone of yours. Not many APD members are going to be able to put up with your shit much longer, whether its constantly tazing cops every chance you get or quoting rules with next to no RP then complaining about the quality of the RP. I'm not tryna cuss you out, but with the way youve been acting lately its hard no to.

ily.jpeg

Lol asking what I'm being charged with is a perfectly normal thing to do its not quoting rules. if you're not planning on charging someone with a crime then let them go. also im not an APD member