Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Just wanted to say that today was probably one of my favourite days on the server when it comes to cartels, fought for about almost 4 hours straight and there was very little roaching and people actually pushed. Just wanted to say thanks for the big ass fights and to everyone who fought! Haven't been fights like today in a while hope theres more to come :P

• Like 4
Just now, Bucko said:

Us: Anyone wanna fight

You guys: You guys aren't worth our time

Good fights!

You guys only fight the salt flats cartel thats why.

39 minutes ago, Aunt Jemima said:

Just wanted to say that today was probably one of my favourite days on the server when it comes to cartels, fought for about almost 4 hours straight and there was very little roaching and people actually pushed. Just wanted to say thanks for the big ass fights and to everyone who fought! Haven't been fights like today in a while hope theres more to come :P

GF dude

• Like 2
  • Admin

Yeah, man, I had to leave after the first 2 hours, but that shit was so much fun today. I usually dont like fighting more than 1 gang vs 1 gang but that 1v1v1v1 was so much fun and nonstop action. Had me going. 

• Like 1