The Cancer Awards

9 hours ago, zeno said:

this is just a beef brewing page

no beef on my end maybe some kids have beef or egos or whatever comes with being slightly above average at arma ( page 1 ) but this was mainly a josh meme an joke around page idt @buckie or anyone else is gunna hang himself lol 

22 hours ago, the kys said:

Atleast he fucked one, you will never have one 

So a vagina>?

7 hours ago, RAYRAY said:

no beef on my end maybe some kids have beef or egos or whatever comes with being slightly above average at arma ( page 1 ) but this was mainly a josh meme an joke around page idt @buckie or anyone else is gunna hang himself lol 

Might snake gang funds though

1 hour ago, gordonmann1 said:

So a vagina>?

Might snake gang funds though

i don't regret that at all and i'm gunna tell you why. tree was bout dead , tree was under the name MOB and leadership was uncertain after jaeger mannens retirement . i took funds because i was mad at what gang was becoming, squid comes out of almost retirement slaps the shit out of some kids brings the tree name back and brings 25 tree members online at the same time . i've never seen something so beautiful . i gave money back and we had a lil moment but all the drama in ts going on for months pretty much ended with that. an now tree is still a thing and i think we all became a tighter group of boys B) so tree is more than a tree an il never leave my homies hanging haha u wish u had loyalty like that in your gang