Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ok question about siezures with the new upgrades/?/?

Ok for instance i go and buy a 50 cal truck and and upgrade the truck to have insurance for instance and me and a team mate end up getting arrested in the square and the officer siezes the truck does the insurance allow for the truck to be back in the garage?

also can we get this money bug that kicks us off taken out because that cool million dollars would have been nice today or is the server files or mod that is downloaded maybe not able to just get rid of this certain aspect and we have to wait on a update fix for the mod or file?

o ok thank you and can anyone tell me what the difference in the tempest transport and tempest device is or can anyone elaborate why the rebel large trucks are more expensive is it that they may have more armor or do they gather or some odd gadget?

Also the tempest transport covered holds 900 weight but only costs a measley $1000 to retrieve from the garage, therefore making it more economical than a HEMMT box or transport. The transport is also pretty damn tough.

they also go alot faster than slow ass hemtt.

and more than 2 people can go into a tempest covered

For .50 Cals and Ifrits last I checked you were not supposed to be able to insure them, so that may be a glitch that needs to be fixed.  I'll check with Poseidon and get back to you.

The reasoning was that insurance companies do not insure illegal vehicles.

I just released a patch which should fix the kicking for seizing large value vehicles, you can no longer buy insurance on illegal vehicles, and you will not get your car back if its chopped or seized. People abused the chop mechanic so for now you will not get the vehicle back if its chopped. You can read the changes in the update section.

• Like 2

I just released a patch which should fix the kicking for seizing large value vehicles, you can no longer buy insurance on illegal vehicles, and you will not get your car back if its chopped or seized. People abused the chop mechanic so for now you will not get the vehicle back if its chopped. You can read the changes in the update section.

Look guys!

Exploiters ruining a perfectly fine game mechanic.

Thanks to all of you illegitimate players!

• Like 4