Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Have to admit...I kinda like not having night time on the servers anymore...

I got into the APD right after the update. I was looking forward to seeing the flashing lights at nighttime.

I hope not only night time, but the dynamic weather as well all comes back. That stuff was awesome

The day / night cycles will be added back once we know what is wrong. It was not intended to remove them. As for the dynamic weather, that is something we are still looking into as well. Many have stated the rain and Fog was a huge pita so we have to fine tune that so it's there but not as severe.

• Like 2

As stated numerous times before the weather effects are BAD! The majority never wanted them. The fog you can barely see through and the rain sound is ridiculous. The time was outrageous for both as well, it was far from small doses and not random at all. It was hardly ever just day or night, it would rain for an hour, right after that fog for around another hour, night, night rain, night fog, day, day rain , day fog, repeat.....very lame!

• Like 1

As stated numerous times before the weather effects are BAD! The majority never wanted them. The fog you can barely see through and the rain sound is ridiculous. The time was outrageous for both as well, it was far from small doses and not random at all. It was hardly ever just day or night, it would rain for an hour, right after that fog for around another hour, night, night rain, night fog, day, day rain , day fog, repeat.....very lame!

It was awesome!!

Some challenge via weather never hurt anyone... or maybe it did.. but that's why its cool!

I'll be pretty sad if we never see weather effects again :(

geez ive slammed choppers into the sides of hills like a friggin meteor because of the fog n rain lmao but you only do that so many times before you change your approach...having the weather the way it was, was a pain in the a at times but did help with the emersion, just needs some tweeking

I am pleased to see it's just a bug....I personally preferred to roam at night only because I felt I had more cover. Although knowing this is just a feeling and I am no more safe either time...I just feel more confident the night was my protection. Not to mention the police activity at night definitely was more entertaining.nothing like avoiding the Christmas trees down the road.

• Like 1