Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Ok was asked a great question about jail time and escape

So here is what i was asked and im not sure of this myself since i have never been in jail the entire time i have been on olympus.Plus the new jail and the jail breaks is what this question pertains to anyways.

Ok.... what if i was in jail and someone initiates a jail break do i get charged with jail break automatically or does it happen when i leave the door?

Also if i stay in the building and do not leave the door does my time stay going or if the officer fixes the door and i stayed in what happens or should i just stay around and let the officer maybe give me a pardon which prob will not work since the break ......anyways idk what happens and i was asked this earlier 

So an example would be if the jail break was successful and i stay in the building and not leave will i get charged with jail break?Also will my time stay the same since i didnt leave or does the jail break just go ahead and start this all over.I know if i jail break and then get put back the last time i had plus the extra time with the new charge of jail break adds up and starts over if im not mistaken that this was told to me.. 

Can any jail birds elaborate or any known escapees help with this question.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.?.

As long as you stay in the jail I believe the timer keeps going. I have not had a chance to test this out but this is how it should be working. If you exit the jail though the timer is stopped, a charge is added and you will need to be arrested again before your time is finished.

As long as you stay in the jail I believe the timer keeps going. I have not had a chance to test this out but this is how it should be working. If you exit the jail though the timer is stopped, a charge is added and you will need to be arrested again before your time is finished.

I could throw you in jail if you want to test?  :D

When you break out your charges read on the wanted list as ONLY 75k escaping.. However, I know for a fact if sent back to jail your new charges + old charges are stacked on the timer. But I don't know if officers can see previous charges or not.. Civ's can't though.

(As of last weekend)

All I know is I don't wana get arrested this weekend.. RIP an entire server session, or I'll just get broken out again =P

• Head Admin

If you're in jail and a charge busts the door your jail time continues to tick down normally.  If you want to be a good citizen and server your time during a jail break make sure you move back wards away from the door onto the basketball court cause the "escape jail" zone extends past the front entry into the jail slightly.  Also don't go near the walls cause you will escape if the doors open too instead of being thrown back to the center. 

Well was able to find my way to jail today ... Ended up being broke out and it wasnt until i left the door that i was charged with jail break and the 75k bounty.Now if we are to stay im not sure if the timer keeps timing down i wasnt paying attention i was blown away by the 16 people that broke me out.Poor apd officers that were on duty which was just 3 of them had one heck of a sight rolling up to the entrance.Also over 14 different rifles shooting makes it difficult for those cadets trying to make a buck.