Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked Has anyone *EVER* been perma-banned?

I have some fairly incriminating evidence on a repeat offender, but am wondering if anything meaningful will come of it.  If blatant disregard for the rules and admins results in a whopping 24-hour ban I probably won't even bother submitting, since tickets take so long to get processed.

I have some fairly incriminating evidence on a repeat offender, but am wondering if anything meaningful will come of it.  If blatant disregard for the rules and admins results in a whopping 24-hour ban I probably won't even bother submitting, since tickets take so long to get processed.

The first ban I did after getting access to the ticket system was a perm ban.  That was a good day.  He thought he should be allowed to break the rules because he'd spent 300 hours playing on Olympus and was a high level donator... oh well, good times, good times.

tumblr_lkagmmLJdU1qduemx.gif

• Like 1

Like WareFarePlays says we do have a structure that we do stick to most of the time  it does vary from admin to admin. The structure that we follow is 

First ban 3-4 Days

Second ban 7 Days

Third 14 Days -Perm

This list all depends on how drastic the rule breaking is, ie The person in question is mass RDMing and combat logging and that's all that he does, is the person exploiting/hacking, this could extend or  include a perm ban from the server.

Ares

Admin

Like WareFarePlays says we do have a structure that we do stick to most of the time  it does vary from admin to admin. The structure that we follow is 

First ban 3-4 Days

Second ban 7 Days

Third 14 Days -Perm

This list all depends on how drastic the rule breaking is, ie The person in question is mass RDMing and combat logging and that's all that he does, is the person exploiting/hacking, this could extend or  include a perm ban from the server.

Ares

Admin

guess i skipped my 7 day  one and went straight to a 14 one... #istillcryoverthefactyoukilledmewithaghosthawk

guess i skipped my 7 day  one and went straight to a 14 one... #istillcryoverthefactyoukilledmewithaghosthawk

Kid.  KID!  I went from never being ban to a 14 day ban with blacklistment on the side

My level is here

you are here

<3 bojo

Kid.  KID!  I went from never being ban to a 14 day ban with blacklistment on the side

My level is here

you are here

<3 bojo

jesus fucking christ, what the hell did you do :o (ive always wondered what happened to you and hershmek) 

<3 bobey

I was tripping acid and drove my hemtt into kavala HQ and killed Zero, Hersh, Saint and about 3 officers :x (i did swerve to avoid devil dough :3)

I was tripping acid and drove my hemtt into kavala HQ and killed Zero, Hersh, Saint and about 3 officers :x (i did swerve to avoid devil dough :3)

Aslong as devil is ok! Good fucking job lol

• Head Admin

If you avoided everyone else and killed Devil you woulda been promoted to Captain.  Just sayin ;D