Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

new pc who dis? geeksquad help

What would be some good computer specs to run Arma3 without issue, also for servers such as Altis life where you can walk into the middle of Kavala without any low frames. I have a AMD 6300 with a GTX960 oc and every time I walk into Kavala I get terrible frames. I need something that can fucking handle Altis life servers with decent frames like 50-80fps helppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp c:

BEFORE YOU TAKE BAD INFO ON THIS

arma is a cpu intensive game it needs the best single core performance processor you can get

you need 16gb of ram or more 8 will do but 16 preffered

YOU DONT NEED A FREAKIN 1080 LET ALONE A 1080TI FOR ARMA DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND EVEN WITH OTHER GAMES YOU NEED A GOOD SCREEN 4k $$$PLUS TO EVEN BENEFIT FROM IT

amd does not work as well with arma as intel I know this from experience with both remember SINGLE CORE PERFORMANCE

i HAVE A 1060 I7 7700K A I5 WILL BE FINE and game on arma at 1440 all high to ultra settings and in kavala will have 38to46 frames

• Admin
52 minutes ago, Ignis said:

amd 8350

Don't do it. This was my first processor and it was absolute dog shit on arma. Just save your money to actually upgrade. My move from 8350 to i5 4690k was absolutely amazing. 

33 minutes ago, Shiv1 said:

i upgraded from a gtx 760 to a gtx 1070 just to play arma and i literally saw no difference in kavla. outside of kavala i was getting better fps, but in general arma 3 just runs shit  

Fuck upp