Bring it back?

So I currently have Arma deleted as school started and I needed to focus on that. After the first semester has passed it seems as I've gotten a good handle on school atm. Just wondering if I should invest another 5,000 hours of my life into Arma constantly raging at getting Arma'ed and called a pleb. If I don't do it now I'll end up doing it over the summer. Should I play games like Rainbow Six for now or go all in and no life the rest of the year. Be aware that this will zero out my chances of any sort of relationship with a female. This will also make me a super loner at school as I will never do anything but play Arma. I'm leaving the choice in y'all's hands whether to ruin my life and make me play Arma 24/7 or give me some chance at female companionship :) oh and IDK how recent this is but congrats @TheCmdrRex on Chief. I remember when you were worried they would never promote you to PO... oh and btw. REX WAS IN BFO! CAPITALIST SCUM!

So comment whether I should ruin my life or not.

Edited by Ajax
  • TriHard 1
2 minutes ago, Malevolent Marco said:

stay away from arma. it'll ruin you.

It has ruined me in the past... I know what horrors it can cause... That's why I play dark souls now. But Arma is just so addicting

5 hours ago, McDili said:

Shut up idiot you're gayer than Ajax.

Well that came out of nowhere

5 hours ago, Orgondo said:

Yeahhh you're a flaming faggot.

You talking bout me? bc if you are I have moods... One second i'm nice. Then the next i'm flaming everyone.