Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Unbanathon v2? (Read desc first)  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Unbanathon v2?

29 minutes ago, Savage said:

I feel that we should have another unbanathon this summer. I'm talking about for those that were banned for ddosing recently and those that hacked years ago and beg for a second chance. These people fucked up, but another unbanathon will make cartel life alive again. A large majority of the server loves to fight cartels but can't because all the cartel fighters r getting banned. If this comes, I feel they should be under the terms they were under last time, with the restrictions for like 2 months. I know people can change and people just want a second chance to play on possibly the best arma 3 life server.

I dont know about that. Seems like Olympus servers are always full and people battle to get that one free slot. So why invite those back that repeatedly did wrong to the community of Olympus?  Cartel is only a small portion of what Olympus has to offer. 

That being said, I don't think we need to let those back in that are known to hack, glitch and dupe on the server. Just makes it less pleasant to those who play the game as Olympus intended to do.

• Like 8
  • Hmm 1
1 minute ago, George White said:

I dont know about that. Seems like Olympus servers are always full and people battle to get that one free slot. So why invite those back that repeatedly did wrong to the community of Olympus?  Cartel is only a small portion of what Olympus has to offer. 

That being said, I don't think we need to let those back in that are known to hack, glitch and dupe on the server. Just makes it less pleasant to those who play the game as Olympus intended to do.

Gang life is by far the funest thing to do on arma. Yea I can name a lot of other things to do other than fight a cartel but how Olympus has it set up, it's fun asf and sad when no one is there to fight u

1 minute ago, Savage said:

Gang life is by far the funest thing to do on arma. Yea I can name a lot of other things to do other than fight a cartel but how Olympus has it set up, it's fun asf and sad when no one is there to fight u

Well, I think more people would participate at cartels, if there was more sportsmanship and people didn't who gun glitch you and shit when you get revived by a medic to continue to fight. 

• Like 1
  • Downvote 1
Just now, Savage said:

I see what you are saying - but as example.. my gang and I are just starting out to get into the cartel fights and we enjoy it quite a bit. The only half way annoying thing is that those who fight cartel don't let you get revived once in a while and rather just camp the bodies. We are trying to up our cartel game but it just gets expensive lol

So me as example.. i come fight 2-3 times but eventually I will stop due to the cost of re-gearing. So again, I don't think we need to re-invite the bad boys i think we might need to just let some people back up.. I'd almost bet anything that anybody who you will let get up and ask to re-attack or re-defend will do so.

Just now, Vertigo0000000 said:

Id rather be a walking disease than like my own posts...

LMFAO

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Calico said:

you need to get off your computer and look in a mirror and fix... all that.

I've seen this nibba he looks like he will steal ur girl... o wait he can't steal air nvm

9 minutes ago, George White said:

I see what you are saying - but as example.. my gang and I are just starting out to get into the cartel fights and we enjoy it quite a bit. The only half way annoying thing is that those who fight cartel don't let you get revived once in a while and rather just camp the bodies. We are trying to up our cartel game but it just gets expensive lol

So me as example.. i come fight 2-3 times but eventually I will stop due to the cost of re-gearing. So again, I don't think we need to re-invite the bad boys i think we might need to just let some people back up.. I'd almost bet anything that anybody who you will let get up and ask to re-attack or re-defend will do so.

LMFAO

I see where ur coming from but look at it this way. You do runs to make money but you can't expect to keep it. It's a endless cycle... you make money, you buy, you lose, repeat

Just now, Felipeee said:

which is most likely from the other autistic sibling

Prolly tbh

17 minutes ago, Savage said:

Oh idk maybe when I see #Free the boys coming from ur mouth 10 times a month as status updates

Its a fucking a meme when have you ever seen a hacking perm or a ddos ban get lifted? Calm your fucking nose little boy move on find new friends who dont cheat and dont ddos simple.

• Downvote 1
Just now, DeadPool said:

Its a fucking a meme when have you ever seen a hacking perm or a ddos ban get lifted? Calm your fucking nose little boy move on find new friends who dont cheat and dont ddos simple.

Once would be a meme but 10 times a month isnt. Go send some more pics of 10 yr old girls to 30 yr old men or some shit.

I see where ur coming from but look at it this way. You do runs to make money but you can't expect to keep it. It's a endless cycle... you make money, you buy, you lose, repeat

Sure.. bit if back in the day only the hackers and dupers fought cartel all the time and now almost nobody does as per your post.. then thats the best suggestion I have for a fix.

A lot better then unbanning the ones who don't fight fair from the beginning anyway.

• Like 2

Once would be a meme but 10 times a month isnt. Go send some more pics of 10 yr old girls to 30 yr old men or some shit.

1. when was the last time I posted free the boys

2. you were not even around for that 

3. stop now if you want this poll to go somewhere.

3 minutes ago, DeadPool said:

Gotta love seeing the Civilian Rep arguing with a "little boy"  very mature... He could be rather add/fixing rules or even finding ways to help gang life come back to life..

• Downvote 1
2 minutes ago, NastyNate said:

Gotta love seeing the Civilian Rep arguing with a "little boy"  very mature... He could be rather add/fixing rules or even finding ways to help gang life come back to life..

@DeadPool Just in case you didn't see it because you are too busy arguing with the "little boy"

• Downvote 1

Honestly if you’re dumb enough to hack or ddos and get caught you deserve to be permed lol. It’s pretty hard to prove someone is doing that stuff unless they themselves admit to it lmao. Everyone who’s permed for that bs saying they want a second chance I guarantee has been permed multiple times before and given chances over and over again. Unbanathons are not supposed to be a regular occurrence on any server. Everyone knows the stakes when it comes to hacking and ddosing no one forced anyone to be childish and do those things.

On top of that most veteran cartel fighters aren’t active or permed allowing smaller gangs and newer players to step up. When cartel life was good it was toxic, very toxic, and it was next to impossible for new gangs or players to even try out cartels cause everyone was so toxic. 

• Like 3