Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Unbanathon v2? (Read desc first)  

196 members have voted

1. 1. Unbanathon v2?

I feel that we should have another unbanathon this summer. I'm talking about for those that were banned for ddosing recently and those that hacked years ago and beg for a second chance. These people fucked up, but another unbanathon will make cartel life alive again. A large majority of the server loves to fight cartels but can't because all the cartel fighters r getting banned. If this comes, I feel they should be under the terms they were under last time, with the restrictions for like 2 months. I know people can change and people just want a second chance to play on possibly the best arma 3 life server.

• Like 13
  • Hmm 1
  • TriHard 1
  • Downvote 15
9 minutes ago, Savage said:

I feel that we should have another unbanathon this summer. I'm talking about for those that were banned for ddosing recently and those that hacked years ago and beg for a second chance. These people fucked up, but another unbanathon will make cartel life alive again. A large majority of the server loves to fight cartels but can't because all the cartel fighters r getting banned. If this comes, I feel they should be under the terms they were under last time, with the restrictions for like 2 months. I know people can change and people just want a second chance to play on possibly the best arma 3 life server.

The game is dead lmao

Edited by Redmer
  • Like 4
  • Downvote 1
6 minutes ago, Proud said:

Staff r saying that Olympus is alive, but all of us want gang life to be alive, so atleast give it a thought @staff?

gang life is literally 10% of the player base. just because people are not sitting inside warzone does not mean this server is dead lul. you people are ultimately retarded.

• Like 14
  • Downvote 13
1 minute ago, falcoon said:

gang life is literally 10% of the player base. just because people are not sitting inside warzone does not mean this server is dead lul. you people are ultimately retarded.

Read it a little slower... no one said Olympus is dead, we said gang life is, which it is

Just now, Savage said:

Read it a little slower... no one said Olympus is dead, we said gang life is, which it is

Let me riddle you a everyday status update:

olympus is dead because gang life is dead #unbantheboys

• Like 3
  • Downvote 1
5 minutes ago, falcoon said:

This is coming from a career cop who has probably never stepped foot on a cartel, and would most likely get dumpsterd if they did... 

blatantly have no clue that the majority of the servers used to be populated by gangs.

Edited by [df]Jaconite
Spelling xd
  • Like 6
2 minutes ago, [df]Jaconite said:

This is coming from a career cop who has probably never stepped foot on a cartel, and would most likely get dumpsterd if they did... 

blatantly have no clue that the majority of the servers used to be populated by gangs.

there still is gangs? I see gangs all the fucking time, I see gangs doing other shit other than dealing with side chat warriors sitting on cap. 

• Like 2
  • Downvote 2
3 minutes ago, Vertigo0000000 said:

Ok Mr. Career Cop :)

Stop typing because you don't know what you are talking about and you are a clueless brain dead retard :)

Fixed it for u lynxie poo

I mean at the end of the day ya an unbannathon would be cool but let’s face it, we all got permed for doing wrong 

and let’s face it 80% of the people who will get un permed will get repermed , they did this un bannathon no more then what 6 months ago, and look how many people are banned again for it, in the end the only people that gain from this is the people who get unbanned and play for a month before doing the same thing they did to get banned in the first place, the people who currently play on Olympus which is always full will suffer more due to the raised amount of rule breaking in the end it’s gonna be the same shit that happend last time there was an unbannathon 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, DeadPool said:

depends ob who is unbanned if it is the ambition retards -1 

And u want Prime retards unbanned? Stfu 

2 minutes ago, obeymatt said:

I mean at the end of the day ya an unbannathon would be cool but let’s face it, we all got permed for doing wrong 

and let’s face it 80% of the people who will get un permed will get repermed , they did this un bannathon no more then what 6 months ago, and look how many people are banned again for it, in the end the only people that gain from this is the people who get unbanned and play for a month before doing the same thing they did to get banned in the first place, the people who currently play on Olympus which is always full will suffer more due to the raised amount of rule breaking in the end it’s gonna be the same shit that happend last time there was an unbannathon 

I mean I know a hand full of people that were unbanned last unbanathon and were so greatful for it

• Downvote 1