COPS, Cops, cops.....

I continue to see a multitude of people complain over and over about the level of corruption in the APD, and the amount of non RP coming from the APD side of the house. What we dont see is people owning up to their side of the house fucking things up. Continuosly blaming cops doesnt fix things, we are working on our side of the house and I personally think it is the civilians turn to take a stand and own up to their short comings.

I perform alot of random "routine traffic stops" and 9 out of 10 times i recieve the same comment, why are you cops always fucking with us. We dont search on routine traffic stops just attempting at a small RP and yet complaints happen. When someone gets caught legit its usually always the same story comp or ban blah blah blah you can't do this you can't do that.

Trust me people there is change brewing in the APD and it will be for the better. We have been seeing better RP coming from the civilian side of the fence, although nothing will change if you continue to point all the fingers at the APD. I am not personally saying that i dont witness APD doing stupid things and refusing to interact on a personal level and RP it out. Although when i pull someone over for having their headlights out while driving at night, they arent wanted just trying to hand out a warning i am usually met with gun fire.

If you arent wanted and a cop stops you in the middle of no where just see where it goes dont lose your mind a traffic ticket is THE LOWEST TICKET any one can and will ever recieve which usually isnt handed out by any officer unless the person decides to be rude and just lose his mind over being pulled over.

With that being said i have been seeing an increased level of RP server wide, I just happen to be tired of reading the forums and seeing every finger pointed at the APD side of things.

I pitted a guy yesterday and pulled him out and while restrained someone threw a grenade from the top of the building obviously RDM'n the guy i had arrested who was wanted for like 100k or something and the whole thing started over speeding. When i attempted to pull him over he ran, understandably he was a wanted man. Upon restraining him prior to anything i started to ask him if he knew why i pulled him over to which he began claiming i tried to blow him up and how pitting was against the rules and he was recording and such and how comp or he was submitting a video. Jesus people enjoy the game a little bit and potentially recieve some pretty awesome stories from it possibly.

Any one who knows me or has played with me knows that i dont know how much you are wanted for until middle of the session when i walk my old as back to my police car to "check dispatch for a warrent" sorry just a little tired of fingers being pointed every where but at ones self. Everyone makes mistakes guys man is fallable.

• Like 4

Not all cops are the same guys, sometimes Civs does things way over board and get in so much trouble that we have to get blame for it. Like today a guy keep getting arrested couple of times and I had to warn him about his behavior towards cops and complaining about how we handle things. Yeah at times we don't Roleplay cause we give out warnings to Civs and they continue to get in trouble and get arrested. 

Not all cops are the same guys, sometimes Civs does things way over board and get in so much trouble that we have to get blame for it. Like today a guy keep getting arrested couple of times and I had to warn him about his behavior towards cops and complaining about how we handle things. Yeah at times we don't Roleplay cause we give out warnings to Civs and they continue to get in trouble and get arrested.

You always have to stay in role-play always!!!!

• Like 1

Pete Malloy, "I've received a text saying your trafficking drugs, do you willingly accept a search?"

John Wayne, "Sure Officer I havent done anything wrong go ahead."

--Pete Malloy has given you 1 Marijuana--

Pete Malloy, "Ok lets begin."

FAACKKKKK OFFFFF

• Like 2