Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

Breakable Kavala friendships..

Ever have those moments, where you are in Kavala and have mutual friendships with the people in square, and the next you are either getting fucked and robbed, or vigi’d for your 75k bounty by them? Happens more often then not, at least to me.

Edited by Asset
7 minutes ago, Chicago said:

Why do you only type in italics?

That’s litteraly the second comment in 2 days about my font of choice. I don’t know why it’s SUCH big deal that I use italics. “Now back to the topic!”

• Hmm 1
  • Downvote 1
9 minutes ago, Asset said:

That’s litteraly the second comment in 2 days about my font of choice. I don’t know why it’s SUCH big deal that I use italics. “Now back to the topic!”

It's such a big deal cause you're a total gay boy and right now you think it's cool, but in 2 years you'll look back on it and realize how weird and cringe worthy it was. And then you'll cringe at how weird young you was. Nerd.

12 minutes ago, Asset said:

I don’t know why it’s SUCH big deal that I use italics.

I think it's a big deal because it's different.

12 minutes ago, Asset said:

"Now back to the topic!”

Doesn't happen to me often, but when it does it hurts man, it hurts.

Edited by Brolaf
  • Like 3
8 minutes ago, -|R|- Hawkons said:

It's such a big deal cause you're a total gay boy and right now you think it's cool, but in 2 years you'll look back on it and realize how weird and cringe worthy it was. And then you'll cringe at how weird young you was. Nerd.

Gotta luv when somebody takes the time to lecture somebody, about there font of choice, and further say that it is cringey. Honestly shallow, you are making this fucking topic about italics and how I prefably use it, and calling me out for it. Please can we get back to the FUCKIN topic, and stop talking about fucking font. For fucks sake XD

• Downvote 1
1 minute ago, Maverick said:

When in Kavala I like to adhere to a quote I paraphrased from Theodore Roosevelt,

"Speak softly, and carry a big [fucking gun]"

I like the part about “THE BIG FUCKING GUN”; oh yeah the “speak softly” was good too! :)

• Downvote 1
27 minutes ago, Asset said:

@ChubbyElf this man got called out once, and ever since has been non-stop downvoting my posts. He has brought me down -7, and I have to keep balancing it out. Fuck off, and stop hiding behind a downvote.

I'm not hiding bitch stop italicizing all your posts it is cringy as fuck.

Just now, ChubbyElf said:

I'm not hiding bitch stop italicizing all your posts it is cringy as fuck.

Ok, so lemme get this straight. You, and 3 other fuckers, are hating on me and going as far as to downvote me (-9), because of my font? Lol, that’s honestly so pathetic honestly. No lemme guess, after this comment is posted you will downvote it again, and now I will be at -1. Fuckin idiot.

• Downvote 1
59 minutes ago, Asset said:

Ok, so lemme get this straight. You, and 3 other fuckers, are hating on me and going as far as to downvote me (-9), because of my font? Lol, that’s honestly so pathetic honestly. No lemme guess, after this comment is posted you will downvote it again, and now I will be at -1. Fuckin idiot.

Well although this is not English class it is very cringy for you to use them improperly and on every post. And also very cringy that your virtual rep on a arma 3 Altis life forum matters to you so much.

you should ask them what value they Put on friendship, and just try to keep your bounty lower than that.

But on a serious note being in a gang will help  a-lot or the people you call your friends ask if they want to join a gang and then they cant vigi you. OR  Just go play people yourself and get your vigi on.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Jamie said:

you should ask them what value they Put on friendship, and just try to keep your bounty lower than that.

But on a serious note being in a gang will help  a-lot or the people you call your friends ask if they want to join a gang and then they cant vigi you. OR  Just go play people yourself and get your vigi on.

Most vigi’s, and robbers limitations are the people in there gang. Unless they have connections with them.

6 hours ago, Panda :) said:

Well although this is not English class it is very cringy for you to use them improperly and on every post. And also very cringy that your virtual rep on a arma 3 Altis life forum matters to you so much.

Fair enough, I’ve seen multiple hate comments and can only figure it really is that dumb.