Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

THE SPYGLASS SEES YOU

Just now, Purp^ said:

Isn't olympus cartel fighting dead?

yea :/ everyone just afk caps because no one wants to push i dont even see the point in making money now if no one fights... not worth fighting cops.

1 hour ago, FuzzyPanda said:

yea :/ everyone just afk caps because no one wants to push i dont even see the point in making money now if no one fights... not worth fighting cops.

You won't push us tho lol sooo 

Requesting a frit push 

2 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

You won't push us tho lol sooo 

Requesting a frit push 

didnt i take all 3 of the ifrits you pushed with? Didnt zurph take your gang? Dont u suck at arm?. Didnt you get montaged by gangplay when he wasnt even in combat stance?

Idk bro lots of questions. Even my meme gang lasted  longer than yours btw....:dejaywink:

Yikes.

Edited by FuzzyPanda
  • Downvote 1
1 hour ago, FuzzyPanda said:

didnt i take all 3 of the ifrits you pushed with? Didnt zurph take your gang? Dont u suck at arm?. Didnt you get montaged by gangplay when he wasnt even in combat stance?

Idk bro lots of questions. Even my meme gang lasted  longer than yours btw....:dejaywink:

Yikes.

You know whats a meme. All your members came to my gang and capped cartels for my gang bank. You've never taken any of my frits lol you're shit. 

lemme find the message you sent crying about a kid in my gang dumpstering you lol 

2 hours ago, FuzzyPanda said:

Yikes.

46 minutes ago, tacosmell said:

You know whats a meme. All your members came to my gang and capped cartels for my gang bank. You've never taken any of my frits lol you're shit. 

lemme find the message you sent crying about a kid in my gang dumpstering you lol 

Both bad 

but one is my child 

so. 

Fuck fuzzy 

• Like 1