Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Nice to meet you!

Hello,

My RL name is Nicholas. I'm 30, a veteran (Navy) and new game designer. I downloaded ARMA from steam at my roommate's request, though I've known about it for a very long time (I just never really had a reason to give it a shot.). I'll be jumping on and off from time to time, if you want to know a little more about myself:

I do not currently stream.
My job in the Navy was Aviation Ordnanceman although I also did Naval Security Forces afloat my last 3 years in the Navy (about 8 years total). Dosen't mean I know everything about it but I did like it a lot. I worked on two carriers and did both shore duty and sea duty (Squadron and ship's company). I was in Japan for about 3 years on and off (loved it) and that's pretty much it for that.

I've always been a very big gamer since I was 7, hence why I am now a new Videogame Designer. When I say that I'm new, I'm literally breaking into the industry right now while working towards my bachelor's, so if you're looking to get into the industry also or need some tips, don't hesitate to hit me up and I'll help you out as best I can with what I currently know.

I love anime, I love people that play videogames and I look at one day having my own company. I'm here to practice my roleplaying, as well as meet new people and make friends. A good way to wrap this up is if you've seen the new movie sabat's power rangers. Do you know the black kid? Yeah, that was similar to the way I was except I didn't talk much. My brain just works differently so give me a little time and I should be able to get or understand you. :3

Well, that's all for now, hope you get lots of moneys,

Killa

• Like 5