Giveaway Update + New Price Match & Free Oly+ ×

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm kkkkk

Not to difficult... If you were born in 2000 you should have your driver's license ...so blur out last name, address, and DL number...no so hard..no real PII there unless Sr rnr has facial recognition software that crawl s the web we don't know about

If you don't want to support someone for asking proof of DOB then simply retract your application. No need to make a scene about it.

Alot of people lie about their age in game and once they actually join the faction they apply to sometimes they cause trouble because of the immaturity they have. Granted this happens with people that are of age to however it's more so with people too young.

32 minutes ago, Redha1o said:

eeeehhhh dunno if i want to support someone asking for proof of DOB in a video game

Dude. You applied for a position that has an age requirement. Asking for proof of that isn't an unreasonable request. Suki even instructed you to blur out anything sensitive. Pas de problem? 

1 hour ago, Redha1o said:

your missing the point completely

I guess you're aswell. It's not hard to prove your age, you literally have to find any type of ID with your DOB, then literally take a black box and cover all the personal info you don't want to share. If you don't wanna do that then don't make a post about it on the forums. It's not gonna get you anywhere

1 hour ago, Plumber said:

If you don't want to support someone for asking proof of DOB then simply retract your application. No need to make a scene about it.

Alot of people lie about their age in game and once they actually join the faction they apply to sometimes they cause trouble because of the immaturity they have. Granted this happens with people that are of age to however it's more so with people too young.

not making a scene, its a discussion 

43 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

I guess you're aswell. It's not hard to prove your age, you literally have to find any type of ID with your DOB, then literally take a black box and cover all the personal info you don't want to share. If you don't wanna do that then don't make a post about it on the forums. It's not gonna get you anywhere

the point is that i believe this is funny because this is a video game...

1 hour ago, LanceMaple said:

Dude. You applied for a position that has an age requirement. Asking for proof of that isn't an unreasonable request. Suki even instructed you to blur out anything sensitive. Pas de problem? 

ive already been accepted once there for i believe it to be a "problem" xd

1 hour ago, SPBojo said:

Get fooked

:DPEducated:

no u

• Downvote 1