Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

To the APD of Olympus. Story time.

So after my most recent redonkulous post I decided to try out a different server, let's call them Server: B

I jump into Server: B and notice their map was a little different, and since it was different and I was angry at Olympus i thought it was better (which is not true..after looking closer at locations it was garbage setup)

As i was parading around my friend bought a zubr and in celebration at a new life/gun we shot into the air after driving out of Kavala, the police force immediately shot the flipping fuck out of our car with what we thought were tazer rifles.

blah blah we drive back into town surviving the AR onslaught of the cops hoping things cooled off 15 minutes later, once we drive into kavala we got lit the frick up and 1 of our guys died in the passenger seat (civi gear- unarmed)

With the tires out we lose control and wreck into a wall. Cops close in and taze the balls out of us and line us up, they didn't say a word for 3 minutes as we sat in a line and then proceeded to say this : 
"you shot at our officers so you're going to jail for 20 minutes, all of you." 

Bam we find ourself in jail...... for shooting celebration shots and killing noone and evading the cops.

My only thoughts were this: "why the fuck was i bitching about Olympus cops this whole time?"

So at the end of this story i'd like to apologize to the legit APD members for making it seem like Olympus cops were bad.

Now that I've tasted the trash that lives on other servers, I'm back and looking through new contacts at our server.

My bad bros.

I too have tried other servers and can say that olympus BY FAAAAAR has the best cop setup. Dont take the APD for granted, srsly hop on another server for ten minutes and encounter APD. I got lethaled, revived and then lethaled again once lol. Oh and then i got the death penalty and they drown me. NO RP ALSO. Olympus cops< Real life cops.

Hahaha!!!

I processed ProfessionalDude (SolidifiedSnake in game) the other night, and halfway through it, he said to me, "How are you not a higher rank, Clemenza?" Unprepared for that kind of question, I replied with "I don't know, but I'm comfortable with where I'm at." Needless to say, I think he was quite happy with my performance as a policeman. I think his buddies were happy with the treatment they received from my colleagues as well. See, ProfessionalDude? The grass isn't greener on the other servers; Olympus has Green Grass and High Tides.

After a mass of Olympus bashing posts that you made there for a while on what seemed daily, I can and will not accept your apology. It took you trying a different server to realize that sometimes people make small mistakes, and or given the situation that you might happen to lose, the cops are useless people on the server that don't deserve to be apart of the police force. Your apology is in no way welcome, or accepted. You want to change that? Then don't change your mind tomorrow if you get arrested.

After a mass of Olympus bashing posts that you made there for a while on what seemed daily, I can and will not accept your apology. It took you trying a different server to realize that sometimes people make small mistakes, and or given the situation that you might happen to lose, the cops are useless people on the server that don't deserve to be apart of the police force. Your apology is in no way welcome, or accepted. You want to change that? Then don't change your mind tomorrow if you get arrested.

Way to be the bigger man....

I'm not concerned with being the bigger man. The bigger man was played by members of the APD for an extensive period of time and meet with nothing but down grades and shit talk most people can't hold themselves accountable for their own actions. I don't know how the rest of the APD feels about it but I'm over paying the nice guy on the forums. In game will be met with respect and professionalism, but I will not good my tongue and keep trying to coddle people who can't win everytime so they blame the opposite side. It's not just for APD either a guy gets RDMd and bashes the admins. Jesus.

I'm not concerned with being the bigger man. The bigger man was played by members of the APD for an extensive period of time and meet with nothing but down grades and shit talk most people can't hold themselves accountable for their own actions. I don't know how the rest of the APD feels about it but I'm over paying the nice guy on the forums. In game will be met with respect and professionalism, but I will not good my tongue and keep trying to coddle people who can't win everytime so they blame the opposite side. It's not just for APD either a guy gets RDMd and bashes the admins. Jesus.

Meh, life is too short.

served