Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

WTS S1 Kalithea Frog Pro House 700m

1 hour ago, Panda :) said:

Don't buy he has scammed 2 people already :/ 

hence why you dont by shit from this knock off Nimrods which the OG nimrods which actually had good players he got kicked out of now he makes Nimrods look bad by making his own gang full of randoms and scams people lmao

1 minute ago, Vac. said:

hence why you dont by shit from this knock off Nimrods which the OG nimrods which actually had good players he got kicked out of now he makes Nimrods look bad by making his own gang full of randoms and scams people lmao

You Couldnt name the list of OG nimrods.  I started the gang, Jarvo took it over.  Bersabee took it over, I permed, got unbanned remade it.

2 minutes ago, Kitui said:

You Couldnt name the list of OG nimrods.  I started the gang, Jarvo took it over.  Bersabee took it over, I permed, got unbanned remade it.

Lol okay buddy 

Edited by Vac.
1 minute ago, Kitui said:

who are you?

A kid that is smart enough to tell people not to buy from your rat ass becuase you scammed 2 kids already and tried to scam kids out of a armed quilin months ago

6 hours ago, D Ganja said:

BUYER BEWARE

Did a fed and Blackwater with this guy, he kept most of the gold in his own house from fed, and as Blackwater opened up he grabbed from the crates then combat logged. still gotta submit the combat log as well fyi

I lost connection and got literally nothing but ok, Also you said put you didnt want any gold from the fed sooo

9 hours ago, Kitui said:

I lost connection and got literally nothing but ok, Also you said put you didnt want any gold from the fed sooo

Why would he do a Fed for no gold if he wanted to kill cops he do a jail lel stop trying everyone knows u scam 

Edited by Trump24
On 7/1/2018 at 9:47 PM, Kitui said:

Tbh we never cared about the gold but you could atleast admit you combat logged lol. then came back in an orca over Blackwater while we were dumpstering cops. we still got loot, but shady that you looted and logged. 

Edited by D Ganja
On 7/1/2018 at 5:45 PM, D Ganja said:

BUYER BEWARE

Did a fed and Blackwater with this guy, he kept most of the gold in his own house from fed, and as Blackwater opened up he grabbed from the crates then combat logged. still gotta submit the combat log as well fyi

Do it right now he will get permed

• 5 months later...