Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

So Here's my spec before i get into this problem.

Specifications :

- i7-7700k 4.20Ghz-4.80Ghz

- Asus Strix GTX 1070

- 126Gb Kingtons SSD / 1TB Western Digital HDD

- Z270 Gaming Carbon pro

- Corsair RMX 750 WT PSU 80+ Gold

- 16Gb G.Skill Trident ram 4200Mhz

- NZXT Kraken x62 AIO Cooler

Ok, so when I am in Kavala or in a shoot out (Sometimes this would happen randomly) My FPS drops to 12-20 FPS, and then starts to freeze my screen. I notice that my SSD usage is at 67%. Everything else is just fine. But I get unnecessary FPS drop in the worst situations. It frequently happens when I am just driving around. My CPU temp is always below 70' C. I tried OverClocking my CPU, got it to 5.1Ghz and still kept getting the FPS drops. I installed all drivers, and even did a HARD reset on my Pc, even disk cleanup aswell. And still get the same results. Please tell me what I can do to fix this.

Edited by MrRylex
On 7/15/2018 at 9:21 PM, MrRylex said:

I play on 64-Bit. When I turned off my instant replay on Geforce, the lag stopped. any reason why?

It runs in the background keeping everything in check with your memory and shit, everytime you clip a video it uses alot of SSD memory and when you turn it off it stops doing that.

• Like 1

Wifi speed? Connectivity issues?

And it might be just when you're around more people, FPS can drop. Even when the server is fuller, that'll do it.

I went on at 5am with about 10 people on. Hitting 50-60 fps, that never happens, when the server is full i'm usually capping at 30.

I have a 7600k and I manage 40fps in kavala @4.5ghz if you want you could try overclocking to around 4.8 if you have the proper cooling it can make a difference but the PC cleaning really helps