Olympus Entertainment - Celebrating 10 Years! [$2k+ GIVEAWAY] ×
Special Promotion [FREE OLYMPUS+] ×

Locked RIP Snake 2014-2015

Well Ladies and Gents, It's official. Snake is finished on Olympus!

This won't come as a shock to many of you, but I figured I owed it to the community to thank all of you for your wonderful friendships that will live on past

this community for me, as well as thank all of you for your awesome gameplay opportunities and Roleplay. For Full Disclosure Purposes, I'll show you

why I was perm Banned, to avoid the "Rumors" about the reasons. I hope that This post will remain, and It's only designed to disclose the events around

my permanent removal from this community. 

I was banned today by Hades for Harassment against the player Honeybooboo, for the following reasons:

I posted an impression of myself as BooBoo on the forums here for the consumption of the community, and later sent the following messages to said player

while on BurBan Teamspeak (A teamspeak not affiliated with Olympus in any manner whatsoever, the only thing linking them are the people inside :)

<03:44:19> "Snake": Hey I just wanted to let you know
<03:44:23> "Snake": You're a stupid fucking cunt.
<03:44:27> "Snake": Just so we're clear.
<03:44:32> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:44:39> "Snake": Fuck off you egotistical Stupid Cunt.\
<03:44:44> "Snake": Everyone thinks you're a fucking tool.
<03:44:47> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:44:48> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<03:45:04> "Snake": Oh and you're shit.
<03:45:08> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<03:45:33> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:45:38> "Snake": SHIT
<03:45:43> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:45:49> "Snake": You're buds with Ace and you think thats getting you somewhere.
<03:45:52> "Snake": You're gonna get fucked kid.
<03:45:53> "Snake": Just wait.
<03:45:59> "Snake": Useless sack of shit.
<03:46:11> "Snake": Literally you're the biggest piece of fucking garbage I've ever seen
<03:46:15> "Snake": Stupid Child

Obviously not kind words, however I personally feel that it's not the admin teams job to police something that doesn't belong to them :) But, I'll leave that 

up to them, and respect their decision.

The following conversation with Hades then occurred, which I will display in this gallery here for you to view and decide for yourself. Please note, this isnt

to make Hades look like an ass, I recognize I've put myself in this position, this is merely to quell the rumors around my fall :)

Again, Thank you all for your fantastic friendships and gameplay. Feel free to send me some messages when you see me around in the teamspeak, or

forums. And thanks to the administrative team for the billion chances I've been given! 

Goodbye!

200_s.gif

=(

You literally asked for it though =D

I still love your face <3

I Literally did ask for it - But even a 7 Day was irrational. Once again, It's not a hate post - its a disclosure post.

Now let me make this very clear to you as well Snake. You were a Mod, broke numerous rules such as RDM, you were removed as a Mod and demoted from the APD. You were given a chance to redeem yourself, which no other person has been given the chance to do. You were allowed to reapply as a Mod and guess what we were actually going to allow you to become a Mod once again. What happens but you yet again break server rules and turn into a complete jerk because you got power happy as an APD member. You handed your APD dutied off to other members and refuses to go by the guidelines setup for all APD members. Yet again you were given a chance to redeem yourself. You began to shape up and what do you know but you go and pull the same old shit once again. You in front of 4-5 CIvs and about 4 APD member disrespect Kratos, ur commanding officer and then try to play it off like it was nothing. I then step in, send you warnings and with no regard continue to cause issues. At that point I removed you APD tag on TS. You again are given another chance and brought back up to rank the very next day. From this point on you think you can do whatever you want whether it being a asshat to players, lower ranks or even higher ranks. You disrespect people and think nothing will be done. You blatantly break server rules and think it is ok to do. All the staff have given you multiple chances, far more then any player has ever been given on the server and yet you continue to be a prick about things. The last straw is as a LT going up to another APD member and shooting them down because you didn't like what he was doing. You did this once again in front of roughly 4-5 APD members and 4-5 Civs. Once again a ban is not given to you unlike what any other player would have been given. 

I do hope that you understand with the amount of rules you have broken in the past any other player would have already been permanantly banned from our servers. We had a soft spot for you and of course gave you chance after chance in the hopes you would adjust and learn that the rules are in place for everyone. In the end you did not learn or you simply didn't give a shit. Well the point has come where all the staff have said enough is enough. We have no more chances left for you. This situation that you are trying to explain started with you being a complete dipshit to another player. You made a couple videos, which by itself is fine, but then made the choice to post them on the forums and start problems. You then got into a heated discussion with the player on a TS after we made it very clear that you both needed to let the matter go and that if we heard of any further issues regarding it perms would be issued. Well seems you once again didn't grasp the fact of this and so in the end a perm has been issued. Maybe you will finally grow up and understand that people are only willing to take so much before they say enough is enough.

You are a very immature child and the things you have done in the past on our servers have cause numerous issues with players. Now once again keep in mind no other player has ever been able to get away with the amount of crap that you have. You have RDM'd, VDM'd, disrespected, basically slapped the staff and community in the face as well as having no regard to our rules. I am for one happy you will no longer be a part of this community. Maybe now the player base will feel that whoever replaces you in the APD will actually do what there suppose to. Maybe players won't come to the staff telling us there not getting promoted because they are in a gang you don't like or because you simply don't like that person.

I could go on for days about my issues with you Snake but I will leave it here. Go have fun on whatever server or game you choose to play next but keep in mind you need to grow up and understand people have there breaking points and if you choose to push them points at some time it will come back to bite you right in the ass.

BTW lets post the whole TS convo...

<03:44:19> "Snake": Hey I just wanted to let you know
<03:44:23> "Snake": You're a stupid fucking cunt.
<03:44:27> "Snake": Just so we're clear.
<03:44:32> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:44:39> "Snake": Fuck off you egotistical Stupid Cunt.\
<03:44:44> "Snake": Everyone thinks you're a fucking tool.
<03:44:47> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:44:48> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<03:45:04> "Snake": Oh and you're shit.
<03:45:08> Chat partner has closed the conversation
<03:45:33> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:45:38> "Snake": SHIT
<03:45:43> "honeybooboo": SALT
<03:45:49> "Snake": You're buds with Ace and you think thats getting you somewhere.
<03:45:52> "Snake": You're gonna get fucked kid.
<03:45:53> "Snake": Just wait.
<03:45:59> "Snake": Useless sack of shit.
<03:46:11> "Snake": Literally you're the biggest piece of fucking garbage I've ever seen
<03:46:15> "Snake": Stupid Child
  • Like 5

You then got into a heated discussion with the player on a TS after we made it very clear that you both needed to let the matter go and that if we heard of any further issues regarding it perms would be issued. 

This never happened.

But, if thats the case, please watch the Podcast from the BLTN guys. Vulrik in Chat - HoneyBooBoo - Does the same shit to me as I did to him.

I expect proper action to be taken.

I would have added the whole conversation but I didnt actually keep the entire thing. (as you can see by me repeatedly closing the chat window withh him) Thanks for that, I'll edit my post.

This never happened.

But, if thats the case, please watch the Podcast from the BLTN guys. Vulrik in Chat - HoneyBooBoo - Does the same shit to me as I did to him.

I expect proper action to be taken.

It was made very clear while there was 4 staff in the room. Don't tell me it wasn't said.

If he did something that he shouldn't have then JUST LIKE EVERY other person submit a ticket. Stop thinking your above the rules, guidelines or anything else.

• Like 1

It was made very clear while there was 4 staff in the room. Don't tell me it wasn't said.

If he did something that he shouldn't have then JUST LIKE EVERY other person submit a ticket. Stop thinking your above the rules, guidelines or anything else.

Did BooBoo submit a ticket?

http://imgur.com/LOpzVOV

RIP it was on olympus TS goodbye, but hey good luck in the future i hope the very best for you sir just remember lieing is never the best option. Because as i knew you would say something that might be a lie or so but good luck man