Fights/Gang life

16 minutes ago, Page said:

There needs to be fights all the the time EU and NA I don’t see a lot of fights and a variety of good tier players in different gangs  what would bring back gang life?

I think if people got Unbanned for retard perms like ddos or combat log and exploiting maybe the players banned for that can help revive gang life and even possibly unban people for scripting and just closely monitor them and give them a 1 strike policy 

• Downvote 7
6 minutes ago, Page said:

I think if people got Unbanned for retard perms like ddos or combat log and exploiting maybe the players banned for that can help revive gang life and even possibly unban people for scripting and just closely monitor them and give them a 1 strike policy 

I hope you're joking

• Like 3
  • Senior Developer

Better / different / changing rewards for fighting on cap. New people don't fight because they don't see the point. Giving it a little more of a different objective could help incentivize fights.

The end game of Olympus that you brag about has become ranks instead of fighting abilities. If you want fighting ability to be cool again, there probably needs to be something that those guys can gain that others can't. Good luck coming up with that.

Just my 2 cents. I don't actually know shit about anything.