Can you guys down vote me

45 minutes ago, prob on fortnite said:

how can you not know, hes prob the most toxic retard arma 3 will ever see

lol no he isnt u fucking retard. i am, trip on a rock and die u fucking idiot

Edited by buckie
Just now, prob on fortnite said:

and neither r u

idk man seems like you just shit post on the forums and think you are some cool shit seemingly u respond instantly. Do you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life then to sit here and talk on the forums. Im begging you to walk into your local airport and scream i have a gun

• Like 1
Just now, buckie said:

idk man seems like you just shit post on the forums and think you are some cool shit seemingly u respond instantly. Do you have nothing better to do with your pathetic life then to sit here and talk on the forums. Im begging you to walk into your local airport and scream i have a gun

i mean im not fighting im making money, also Ive tried that they just tell me to shut the fuck up b4 the pop me in the face

Either way, arnt your responding instantly too?

i mean im not fighting im making money, also Ive tried that they just tell me to shut the fuck up b4 the pop me in the face

Doubtful i would love to see the liveleak video of u dying 

1 minute ago, prob on fortnite said:

at this point, your just trying to hard to be toxic

i dont try to be toxic retard lul, clearly u havent spoken to me in teamspeak or anywhere 

Edited by buckie
Just now, buckie said:

i dont try to be toxic retard lul

you quite clearly are attempting to be more toxic to "prove" something where theres nothing to prove, find some other rat thats gonna care more than me about you being "toxic"

you quite clearly are attempting to be more toxic to "prove" something where theres nothing to prove, find some other rat thats gonna care more than me about you being "toxic"

how about you goto your local park and fucking shoot yourself you useless subhuman piece if garbage :)

2 minutes ago, buckie said:

i dont try to be toxic retard lul, clearly u havent spoken to me in teamspeak or anywhere 

also i wouldnt want to talk to you in teamspeak, i would prob lose sperm cells by the second talking to you.

also i wouldnt want to talk to you in teamspeak, i would prob lose sperm cells by the second talking to you.

that just means your having hormone treatment again cuz ur a sub human piece of garbage

Just now, buckie said:

how about you goto your local park and fucking shoot yourself you useless subhuman piece if garbage :)

image.jpeg.29ba5efdf351238a3c0dbb2802bf068e.jpeg im just gonna leave this hear, i moved your home sorry but it was in the way of my box

Just now, buckie said:

that just means your having hormone treatment again cuz ur a sub human piece of garbage

no, it means ive lost all my Chromosomes and brain cells listening to retards like you so i have nothing to lose 

image.jpeg.29ba5efdf351238a3c0dbb2802bf068e.jpeg im just gonna leave this hear, i moved your home sorry but it was in the way of my box

wow not like i havent heard that one before.. from a fucking five year old go climb back in your hole and die. fucking useless retard

1 minute ago, buckie said:

wow not like i havent heard that one before.. from a fucking five year old go climb back in your hole and die. fucking useless retard

whats your "use" is this world?